Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!

Discus and support Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i don't really understand how it's happened but i have upgraded my PC this week and so i had to reinstall a lot of app, software, i just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaeger E, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Jaeger E
    Jaeger E Guest

Hello i don't really understand how it's happened but i have upgraded my PC this week and so i had to reinstall a lot of app, software,

i just changed the the SDD where my windows is ( / C ) , i didn't touch others hard drive

The issue is i didn't touch the folder where all of my games are (( / F ) from the xbox game pass or others apps)).

So short story all of the games i installed from the game pass on my hard drive got automatically deleted when i reinstalled the app xbox game pass and reconnecting with my account, im so confused because some games were deleted from the store in the past year and i really want them back on my PC.

is there a way to retrieve all of the games i lost? i got like 5-8 games

i have no Xbox game pass subscription at the moment it ended around july.

Please help me Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account! :(

:)

Jaeger E, Aug 17, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You should be able to find the games you own in your game library on the Microsoft Store app on Windows.

Launch The Microsoft Store (Make sure you are logged in with the correct account you use to get the games)

Select library at the bottom left of the app.

Select Games

Select the sort and filter button and untick show installed products only

Now scroll down to the games you want to install and and press the download button on each game you want installed.

Remember that since you no longer have Game Pass, you wont be able to download the games that are on it, unless you purchased them.
  3. Jaeger E Win User

Hello!

Well that's the problem, my library is empty in the microsoft store app and in the xbox app :/

i had like 200 go of games ...

im so disappointed! seriously i have just done a reinstallation of the xbox app and all of games i got since 2-3 years disappeared automatically.

I don't understand i thought, games was linked to my account and even before when i didn't have any subscription my games were still in the folder, they didn't got erased like now.

Please can you add back the games i had linked to my account, i can give you the mail to see if there is a way to recover.
  4. Jaeger E Win User

well im logged in the same account in the microsoft store and the xbox app and my library is empty :(

i tried to recover the lost data with diskdrill but no games was found.

I really hope there is a save of my library games somewhere because i can't find these games anymores on the xbox game pass
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make sure you are logged in with the same account you used the get the games. If you are logged in with a different account, then the games will not show.
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

I don't have an Xbox Games Pass account as I'm really particular about the one or two games I spend a huge amount of time playing. Here's a list of all the Games you can play though. There are a lot of them:

Xbox Games Pass List of games
Thema:

1. Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account! - Similar Threads - Huge issue game

2. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  3. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  4. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  5. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  6. Any advice would be hugely appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated: So I have a seagate 2tb Storage card on my series x. However with Microsoft deleting captures I've decided to get an external device to store my game clips and screenshots on. So I would like to...
  7. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...
  8. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  9. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590
  10. I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Huge TNT on Minecraft from giggle block studio, and the world always crashes...: I purchased the Huge TNT world by Giggle Block studio from Minecraft Marketplace, but the world always crashes before I can play it. I’m playing on a PlayStation 5, so I’m going to assume the...