Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

Discus and support Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TooSaucyTV, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my uninstall list, can't delete any files on my computer relating to dirt 2. Now I basically have an undeletable 110 GB game on my computer. Very, very pissed off, been trying to fix it for the past hour or 2. Microsoft on PC is nothing but problems. Can't even delete the files from WindowsApps...

submitted by /u/TooSaucyTV
    [link] [comments]

/u/TooSaucyTV, Sep 28, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Games With Gold November 2015

I personally love the DiRT games. I'm not a huge racing fan, but if I was it would be rally racing.
  3. DJ ASHBA GNR Win User

Get Dirty

I was a huge fan of DiRT and at first DiRT 2 seemed like a let down. I just hated the "rad" American accents and thought I was playing a Tony Hawk spin-off or something. But past that it had some great tracks and some great cars. I still love the Battersea
    tracks, and see they make a return in DiRT 3.

So if number 3 is a mix of the first 2 I will be happy!

Azrael... I may be wrong but I'm sure I read something from you saying you wasn't impressed with DiRT 3? If so what changed your mind?
  4. Chris238 Win User

Codemasters teases new DiRT game

DiRT 1 and 2 were great games. When the Gymkhana crap started to take over, I lost interest quickly. I hope they go back to their roots a bit. Include the other stuff, sure, but don't make it part of the main campaign or a huge part of the acheivements.
  5. Facial La Fleur Win User

Dirt ShowDown

The VIP Pass is supposed to come with all new copies of the game. Though DiRT Showdown was given to us free through the Games with Gold program, the digital game is still technically a new game and, as such, should include the VIP Pass. Please rectify this
    for us and I will have no problem spending money on other add-on content for the game. Thanks.
  6. Chris238 Win User

What's your first Game!

xbox - none, I was a PS1/2 user

360 - Dirt - Loved that game, dirt 2 as well, not so much the ones that cam after

X1 - Ryse
Thema:

Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

1. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2 - Similar Threads - Huge Game Pass

2. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  3. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  4. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...
  5. Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!: Hello i don't really understand how it's happened but i have upgraded my PC this week and so i had to reinstall a lot of app, software, i just changed the the SDD where my windows is ( / C ) , i...
  6. Game streaming is broken for some games with huge delay input! Please notice this.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming is broken for some games with huge delay input! Please notice this.: Hello guys, sorry for my bad English and i dont know how to describe this circumstane clearly. I have Xbox Series S and i recently want to stream my gameplay to Discord for friend who want to...
  7. Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests: It works when you click the first time, but if you try again, there is a huge lag. Sometimes it works in the 2th or 3rd time. Can someone else try to reproduce it? Version 2202.12.126 and prior to...
  8. Current outage revealed huge flaw with digital content and game pass…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Current outage revealed huge flaw with digital content and game pass…: So there’s an major outage going on with Xbox Live, so I figure I’d log into my local games until it passed only problem is, with all the changes Microsoft’s made with owned games being listed as...
  9. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.: The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind of like a free roaming game with side...
  10. My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size: Hi everyone, recently i have been getting large updates for my games but my friends are getting normal sizes but then i fixed it by changing dns and clearing mac adress but it wont work anymore so...