HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

Discus and support HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shyamala Devi Raju, Jan 18, 2024.

1. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n

:)

Shyamala Devi Raju, Jan 18, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n

Hi Shyamala. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. You should be contacting HP, that way the correct support can help you: https://support.hp.com/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

HP Elite Dragonfly F8 mute button not working

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

If your hardware drivers are up to date and the issue persists, sorry to say but it seems like a hardware issue and your computer needs to be inspected

If you still have warranty on your device, you don't need to pay
    Warranty is going to cover that

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from a Microsoft user
  4. Nursemorph Win User

HP Elite Dragonfly F8 mute button not working

Sometimes this seems to happen after Windows Updates....might be worth looking at the solutions in this thread from the HP website (it is about a different model but still the same principle):

Possible solutions

Whether that resolves the mic issue or not is debatable
  5. Sirjoyful Win User

Puzzles will not download

Fighting the same issue since I got my HP ProBook
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Unable to unmute a friend

Hi,

There is an issue at the moment affecting Party Function and Muting/Unmuting people.

The team are working on this at the moment and you can stay up to date by checking out https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

HP
Thema:

HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

1. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest... - Similar Threads - probook stopped working

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...