How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset

Discus and support How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can I reset my security question because I need it to take off parental controls and can I do it with a child account or do I need to to have my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by soccerking24705, Nov 29, 2017.

1. How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset

can I reset my security question because I need it to take off parental controls and can I do it with a child account or do I need to to have my parents sogn in Into there account to reset the security question

:)

soccerking24705, Nov 29, 2017
  2. C9 Aven
    C9 Aven Guest
    reset family security question

how can i reset my family security question? i forgot my 4 digit password and my security question How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset :(

C9 Aven, Nov 29, 2017
  3. i forgot security question for may family settings on XBOX 360

Hi, I want to reset my familly pass code. I try but i also forgot security question.

How can i reset security question ?

FirmestMetal2, Nov 29, 2017
  4. How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset

The easiest way to get your account off a child account if the Date of birth when the account was set up is past its 18th birthday is to have the parent sign in at account.microsoft.com/family and remove it from the family if it has not reached its 18th
    birthday and you remove it from the family you would need to add it as a child either back to the original family or a different one till it reaches its 18th birthday.

steeledwand7664, Nov 29, 2017
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset

The easiest way to get your account off a child account if the Date of birth when the account was set up is past its 18th birthday is to have the parent sign in at account.microsoft.com/family and remove it from the family if it has not reached its 18th
    birthday and you remove it from the family you would need to add it as a child either back to the original family or a different one till it reaches its 18th birthday.
  6. Original Colton Win User

How can i get my gamerscore reset?

Your going to need to wait, be patient. Your soon going to be labled as a cheater for the whole community to see. Also, please take note that the achievements you previously earned are not going to be earned again after your gamerscore is reset.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

How can i get my gamerscore reset?

Get someone to file a complaint on your GT and then wait for it to be reset. Be aware that once reset any achievements you had prior to the reset are locked and cannot be earned again post reset.
  8. Smwutches Win User

How can I reset my gamerscore?

It's not possible to remove achievements/gamerscore once it's earned .
  9. Count Dracula1 Win User

How can I reset my gamerscore?

I've seen several people get their gamerscore removed by modding their gamerscore and then getting caught. I'm wondering if I can mod my gamerscore and then report myself to get it reset. I don't want to get banned though.
Thema:

1. How’s can I get my security question reset and my account is a child so can I still reset - Similar Threads - How’s security question

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  4. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  5. How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I skip the "Help us secure your account" prompt?: I logged on to my minecraft account via microsoft when I was on a trip to singapore and when I returned to the US I got this prompt. I got really made because I made lots of progress on that...
  6. How do I fix my xbox security.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix my xbox security.: I've out in the wrong phone number when creating my account. Now I've been signed out and can't get into the account due to the number being wrong dcdcf5e1-f390-47b6-a84a-52aa1daa5502
  7. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da
  8. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...
  9. How can I skip the 30 day wait for security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I skip the 30 day wait for security info change?: My security info was through mobile number which is not working now since I am in a different country now. There should be a way to skip this 30day period as it is ridiculously long and my kid...
  10. It keeps saying “ Your security info change is still pending” and I didn’t do it how can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps saying “ Your security info change is still pending” and I didn’t do it how can I...: It keeps saying “ Your security info change is still pending” and I didn’t do it how can I fix this 059ef432-154e-43a9-878f-c381c58e7191