How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

Discus and support How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SproutTheRobot, May 15, 2024.

1. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that confirmed they were going to attend.

This is where problems begin.

I tried to make a Xbox Party, as promised, and "something went wrong" showed up. Yay. No problem, I can just invite them via a convoy. I do so and only like 3 guys showed up, so I begin messaging the rest of the people to see if they still were going to attend. But Game Bar said "no" and refused to send the message. Heck I tried to send it again and it literally decided to crash.

And before anyone says "It'S yOuR pC" or "It'S yOuR iNtErNet", then explain how I was running a heavy game in ONLINE mode with no issues.

I gave up on that thing and just cancelled the whole meet. Can't Microsoft create working software or what?

How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet [​IMG]

:)

SproutTheRobot, May 15, 2024
  2. Tug Me Hillary Win User

CAR MEET

How's that car meet coming? lollll.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox one s Forza 5 trying to remove Car Pass to create space but screen says "check back in a minute as we are having trouble getting your stuff right now"

Not sure removing the Car Pass will create much space anyway...not sure if it changed for FH5 but the car pass cars on the previous games only took up 10mb each...so 34 cars would just about be 1/3 of a GB
  4. HuntingTiger83 Win User

Did not receive my pre order car, Forza Horizon 3

Under manage game I can see....

The warthog

The VIP pass

All stars car pack

Car pass

All my mates received a pre order car as well ( Mercedes ) if we all meet up at the car meet area of the game, their car will actually say "pre order car" in the cars description but I did not receive any pre order bonus car other than the packs listed
    above
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Purchase issue

Hi Victoria,

Just to confirm, is the VIP Membership the DLC that you bought for your son? This is the only one with 3 cars (all Forza Edition) which are:

[1999] Ford Racing Puma

[1969] Dodge Charger R/T

[2011] BMW X5 M

If the above cars aren’t automatically added to the garage, you may need to go to the in-game Auction House and purchase the cars (for free) as explained here:

How to Add Your DLC Cars to Your Garage on FH5 - Forza Support

Refer to the Forza Horizon 5 VIP FAQ for more info where it highlights everything else included in this DLC, and there’s a troubleshooting guide at the end of the page.

Also, verify that the content is for FH5 and not the previous FH4, as the DLCs and add-ons (as well as game data/progress, etc) are only compatible in the game it was purchased for.

Hope this helps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

FH5 not showing in Game Bar

I appreciate the update, S.B.

After you have reset and repair the app, please make sure to restart the PC as well to re-sync the changes that were made..
Thema:

How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

1. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet - Similar Threads - Game Bar ruined

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  8. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...