How would I go about getting an Xbox 369 E Power supply.

Discus and support How would I go about getting an Xbox 369 E Power supply. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I have the Xbox 360 E console, and I need a power supply. I would want to know how I would get one for. 98f4e3a0-e5c1-42cf-9e4c-37b90a423986 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PrimeMedusa8625, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. How would I go about getting an Xbox 369 E Power supply.


    Hey,

    I have the Xbox 360 E console, and I need a power supply. I would want to know how I would get one for.

    :)
     
    PrimeMedusa8625, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How would I go about getting an Xbox 369 E Power supply.

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Primemedusa8625

    As Microsoft doesn't sell now Xbox 360 and Xbox one accessories.
    You may need to get the power supply using a third party seller like amazon, best buy, aliexpress etc.
    Or if you have close a local video games store. Probably they will have it too.

    If you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. AlexDFC Win User

    Power Brick Fan Sounds Like It's Going To Explode

    I also have a loud power supply, although I wouldn't say mine sounds "like it's about to explode". Instead I'd say mine sounds like a laptop fan going at max, which is much louder than the console itself while playing Forza 5. According to the "About the
    Xbox One Power Supply" page (support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply) the fan speed changes as the power supply gets hot. Mine does not, the noise stays constant
    even after the console has been off (instant-on off) for upwards of five minutes. This suggests that either my power supply gets hotter when the Xbox is in standby than it is supposed to, or my power supply is not correctly adjusting to temperature. I'm leaning
    towards the latter, since the power supply feels only slightly warm.

    The "About" page from above does suggest plugging the Xbox into an outlet directly instead of plugging it in to a power strip. I've done this (in fact I'm typing this in my bathroom right now because that's the least taxes circuit in my house) and it's working
    just as hard as it was in the living room, even after 5 minutes of standby.

    Anyone have any suggestions, or know how I can go about getting a replacement?
  4. leom_holley Win User

    Will my UK Xbox One work in the USA?

    Thank you. How about the physical side of it? Would I simply need to get a new power supply for both the 360 and One?
  5. maxen Win User

    Is the Xbox One's power supply dual voltage?

    It's only the power supply that should need to be changed for the correct voltage; the job of the power supply is to step down the voltage from mains to console and convert the AC supply to DC, so that all consoles (in all regions) get the same voltage regardless
    of the mains supply.

    Get a new power supply correctly rated for your current region and it should all be fine.

    Here's some more information on the power supply, but ultimately it's just a case of getting the correct power supply and you're good to go:

    support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

    XBone UK PSU

    Hey there Corona!

    We always recommend using a power supply from the region that you are using the console in. For more information about the power supply unit, check out our
    Xbox One Power Supply support article.

    I would suggest getting a power supply unit specifically designed for your region to use with your console. Let us know if you have any other questions! ^_^
Thema:

How would I go about getting an Xbox 369 E Power supply.

Loading...
  1. How would I go about getting an Xbox 369 E Power supply. - Similar Threads - getting 369 Power

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  10. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Will nightreign get disc to digital: I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments]