How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?

Discus and support How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was migrating my minecraft java account over to xbox and it turns out that the email that i've been using for years now was my old xbox 360 account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jordynn Littlejohn, Jul 1, 2023.

1. How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?

I was migrating my minecraft java account over to xbox and it turns out that the email that i've been using for years now was my old xbox 360 account that was banned in Black Ops 2 for some random ****. I can't see my ban history for the account and support can't help with bans.

:)

Jordynn Littlejohn, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have had to contact the enforcement team at the time the ban was given. It would no longer be possible since it was issued well over 12 months ago.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Please help me

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

As the ban was from 2013 you are not eligible for a case review so you will not get the account unbanned i'm afraid.
  4. onyxishere Win User

I would like to get unbanned from Xbox live

Sorry to hear it. If you've had an enforcement action on your account you'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click on the hammer icon. From there you can see the reason and duration of the action
    as well as open a case review with the PET.
  5. PeopledCelery94 Win User

Banned Account

What would be the point of permanently banning someone if they could just pay to get the account unbanned?
    If unbanning an account costs a few hundred dollars, that charge from one person equals out to a few people paying for a new game plus Xbox Live for themselves. I'm just one person and I know I'd pay that sum. How many other people out there do you think
    would also be willing to make that kind of financial commitment to have their account unlocked? I'm sure there are quite a few.
  6. OgreRha Win User

Getting an old account unbanned

Thema:

1. How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned? - Similar Threads - old LIVE account

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  5. Retrieve email on old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve email on old Xbox live account: So I have my original xbox live account on my old 360, but I have no idea what the email or password is. Is there any way to recover it? I even have the email from 2010 when it red ringed and i...
  6. Trying to access an old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access an old Xbox live account: I know the Gmail and the gamertag, i used to play on this account during my childhood but don't have access to the Gmail or know the password. Account recovery has failed me cause I could only...
  7. I would like to recover my old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to recover my old Xbox live account: I would like to recover my old Xbox live account I have no way of getting into it my gamertag was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have only my Gmail and phone...
  8. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...: If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ? 09f5f468-de80-4868-b55b-7127d411756d
  10. Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really): Hi folks, I really need a microsoft support member to contact me personally for this issue. Before I start describing my issue, let me say this: I have tried using support.xbox.com, that website...