How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?

Discus and support How will Game pass core work on xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently read that xbox live gold is getting replaced by game pass core. I only use gold for playing online but heard that game pass core would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MateoTinoco, Jul 18, 2023.

1. MateoTinoco
    MateoTinoco Guest

So I recently read that xbox live gold is getting replaced by game pass core. I only use gold for playing online but heard that game pass core would give out some free interesting games. I am wondering how would it work for xbox 360? Xbox one and xbox series gamers won't seem affected by the change but what will happen to xbox 360? Would we also get free games for xbox 360 or would it be untouched and still be called xbox gold because they forgot about xbox 360? I need explanation on how would this work for xbox 360.

:)

MateoTinoco, Jul 18, 2023
  2. desire wallace Win User

If i buy an Xbox live gold game pass or a gift card will it still let me play online?

Im hearing Xbox game pass core you can still get the Xbox 360 benefits of playing online . but I also hear that Xbox game core doesn't work with Xbox 360 .
  3. WPAK Win User

Using game pass core codes for Xbox Live Gold?

4. desire wallace Win User

If i buy an Xbox live gold game pass or a gift card will it still let me play online?

I am so confused . will Xbox game pass core work with Xbox 360 or will Xbox live gold still work with my Xbox 360 to play with my friends online ?
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to Game pass core, they only released FAQ's about this but so far it is still a litle similar with Xbox Live Gold. You will still get use the online multiplayer feature on an Xbox 360 console.

But based on FAQ, the game pass catalogue is for Xbox One and series consoles only. Here is what it says on the faq's: Online console multiplayer benefits will be supported on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 consoles. (Multiplayer games not included in the Game Pass Core catalog are sold separately, and access to multiplayer free-to-play games is open to every Xbox player).

Access to the Game Pass Core catalog is only available on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.

More details about it can also be found here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/core

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Games will read it as gold

The games with gold program is ending, but they stopped giving out 360 games last year.

No library of games will be on the 360. The 360 ended support 8 years ago.

So it'll be exactly the same as it is now for 360
Thema:

1. How will Game pass core work on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Game pass core

2. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. Game pass core

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass core: I bought game pass core and it’s not working 4a1d7785-10da-4b89-b29e-c33007985639
  9. Game pass core not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass core not working?: Soo.. I just recently bought game pass core to play multiplayer and when I log on to Battlefront II for example and try to play supremacy or any other multiplayer mode, it still says I need to go...
  10. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...