How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick

Discus and support How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, truly sorry if this is in the wrong section but recently my brothers power brick has developed a fault and ive looked everywhere on where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikerostron, Sep 27, 2018.

1. mikerostron
    mikerostron Guest

Hi everyone, truly sorry if this is in the wrong section but recently my brothers power brick has developed a fault and ive looked everywhere on where to buy a replacement. I've tried to use the microsoft website and find the order replacement selection
    but sadly i cannot.

If anyone can assist me with this i would be very grateful.

:)

mikerostron, Sep 27, 2018
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Official Xbox Slim Power Brick

[quote user="The Angry Dalek"]So, I was wondering where I can purchase an official Xbox 360 slim power brick?[/quote]myservice.xbox.com allows you to order spare parts. Start a repair and then choose
    to buy a replacement power brick.

IceStorm III, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Replacing Broken Power Brick

The power brick to my Xbox 360 (S model) is broken and I don't think it's still covered under warrantly. I was wondering where I can buy a genuine Microsoft replacement power supply. Can I buy one through Xbox support and if so how much would it cost?

TweediestRacer3, Sep 27, 2018
  4. How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick

HI, sorry to say but Microsoft no longer manufacture the power bricks for the Xbox 360 or Xbox One. If the power brick stops working then your only option is to contact Xbox support to see if they can help you with the issue.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

StuartATrueRed, Sep 27, 2018
  5. What about buying a replacement from best buy?

RoyalCeltic2018, Sep 27, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Mike!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us! Although it is true we no longer manufacture the power supply, we do support a host of various

Retailers
    which are posted on our website. Check them out since they would be the best bet at getting a replacement!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Mike!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us! Although it is true we no longer manufacture the power supply, we do support a host of various

Retailers
    which are posted on our website. Check them out since they would be the best bet at getting a replacement!
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

HI, sorry to say but Microsoft no longer manufacture the power bricks for the Xbox 360 or Xbox One. If the power brick stops working then your only option is to contact Xbox support to see if they can help you with the issue.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. RoyalCeltic2018 Win User

What about buying a replacement from best buy?
  10. master MaMaD Win User

elevator make my Xbox turn on or off

when i use xbox 360 i don't have this issue.

can i use xbox 360 power suply brick for xbox one?
  11. ravary212 Win User

Auto update

you could buy a phone controlled power suply
Thema:

1. How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick - Similar Threads - Where buy replacement

2. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy?

in XboX Insiders
    Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy?: Can anyone share a link to buy replacement hard drive for Xbox one please? Thanks submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  7. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  8. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  9. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  10. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....