how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

Discus and support how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, 31.03.2020 my card expired for payment (auto-renew) gamepass and EA acces. I received a new card in 2 weeks. Access to gamepass + EA has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dobix_x, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Dobix_x
    Dobix_x Guest

:)

Dobix_x, Apr 29, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

Hello

This is a strange issues, What might happen is you account might be flagged in a few days saying your subscription is overdue and then you will have to pay to restart your subscriptions.

You can see your Subscription Status over at https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  3. Dobix_x Win User

Thank you for your response.

The fact is that 2-3 weeks was written that unpaid subscriptions must be paid, but a few days ago the completed payment showed.

But i dont pay from new card. I'll see in my bank account but I didn't use a new card.

thx
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Link my EA Play Account to my Windows 10 PC

ea play will be added to ultimate gamepass for PC later this year, but you need ultimate gamepass for that, EA access is paid to EA directly so if you have ea access on console then you need a seperate one for PC direct from EA.
  5. DoddyLama Win User

EA Access

Hi,

because you cancelled your subscription you can't play EA games that you downloaded from EA acces in order to play those games you need to buy or renew the EA acces subscription
    I understand that, and as mentioned I cancelled EA Access. I am getting the message when I am playing GamePass games and Physical Discs. None of the games I am playing are licensed by EA, but I am get a notification that shuts down whatever game I am playing
    to tell me to subscribe to EA Access to continue playing.

Edit: Also, I am currently subscribed to GamePass Ultimate until May.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

EA acces cancel my paid game

Are the games listed in your purchase history so you can show you have proof of purchase? You might try re-installing the game from the Owned Games section in the Games and Apps section on your console, or from the Store page for each game. If I buy a Game
    Pass game I will uninstall the Game Pass version first then install the version I paid for from the Owned Games section on my console. If this doesn't work then you will need to reach out to Xbox or EA and get help with the billing issue for the purchases.

Xbox Support Contact Us

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

External Link - EA Contact Us

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Thema:

1. how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ? - Similar Threads - was gamepass acces

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  9. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  10. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...