HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

Discus and support HOW WAS I SUSPENDED? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Forseikin, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Forseikin
    Forseikin Guest

HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can someone please give me the rotten duelist cloak and the poisoned hand (hand from dlc)". Nothing in that sentence is against xbox terms of service and I've seen countless people ask for weapons and armor before so that should not deserve a ban. "I will pay like $5 if wanted". Again, does not break the terms of service at all, I've seen countless other accounts ask to charge people or give money as a reward both more and less than what I was offering others for the equipment. I posted this post 3 times within the span of 3 days and somehow I got a 4 day suspension the second time but not the first or third.

Explain that microsoft, cause I'd love to here what you come up with.

:)

Forseikin, Jun 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?