How to write a case review

Discus and support How to write a case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi guys I basically what it is I called a guy a retard on Xbox yesterday and then they reported me and I got banned from communication with people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBGMRapidfox692, Oct 6, 2017.

1. How to write a case review

hi guys I basically what it is I called a guy a retard on Xbox yesterday and then they reported me and I got banned from communication with people which I understand but I just went on my game abouts 20 minuets ago I’ve been banned from playing multiplayer
    but I don’t think I should not be able to play multiplayer if somebody could show me how I sort it’s would be helpful

:)

XBGMRapidfox692, Oct 6, 2017
  2. PunkMetal
    PunkMetal Guest
    How to have a suspension case review

Wow, so I got my account suspended because of some trolls, and since it's only for "24 hours", I cannot have the case review.

Also, since my first post here, the suspension was increase, as I cannot log in anymore to my account.

I repeat, all this because of trolls that are ruining online gaming. We are the weekend and I wont be able to play with my friends, while those guys will be able to play as long as they want and get away with it.. what a wonderful way to treat your customer..

PunkMetal, Oct 6, 2017
  3. PunkMetal
    PunkMetal Guest
    How to have a suspension case review

Also, I just spoke on the phone with another rep from the technical support and she told me that my friends can report the guy I was having an argument with, even if he didn't message them.

Isn't an abusive system ?? And I'm victim of it it the guy had his friend (which is probably the case) report me even if I didn't spoke with them.

So I would like a solution, or speak with someone to try to solve this. If really there's legit reason to keep my ban active, fine, but if not I want the case to be reviewed and my ban removed.

PunkMetal, Oct 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Oct 6, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. PraiseTheBreadI Win User

Suspension appeal was not approved, what to do now

Okay, how do I do a case review? As there is nothing for me to click to write to them
  7. L4c3rd4 Win User

Permanent banning

8. L4c3rd4 Win User

Back 4 Blood

Try to write a case review, Roland.
  9. Skypthelooze73 Win User

How to ask a case review when there is no case to review?

Thank for yor idea. I should not have billing issue but I will check with the support team.
Thema:

1. How to write a case review - Similar Threads - write case review

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  4. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  5. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  6. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  7. What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do to write another appeal if the first one was denied: I was suspended for 60 days for changing my gamerpic. 29be956a-f953-4866-8a06-cea51df2b646
  8. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  9. Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...: Hi, I actually have no clue where this error came from but i was trying to copy and paste something and i pasted this instead: Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing...
  10. Can anyone help with weird writing on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help with weird writing on xbox: My child rolled onto my controller whilst I was asleep (don't worry she's almost 11) and when I woke up and turned off the xbox when I held the home button the writing is all weird and its driving...