How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

Discus and support How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by longbow767, Sep 2, 2018.

1. longbow767
    longbow767 Guest

I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The season doesn't start until Sept 9 so maybe a update will
    come. Does anybody else have the NFL sunday ticket and watch it on there xbox one S. Thanks for all your help.

Bruce

:)

longbow767, Sep 2, 2018
  2. longbow767
    longbow767 Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket

I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The season doesn't start until Sept 9 so maybe a update will come.
    Does anybody else have the NFL sunday ticket and watch it on there xbox one S. Thanks for all your help.

Bruce

longbow767, Sep 2, 2018
  3. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    NFL App

I seriously doubt you can watch all games that are aired, unless you have DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. The NFL is not going to let people just watch every NFL game through an app on a video game console without the ones watching it paying for something
    like NFL Sunday Ticket.

FullHornet, Sep 2, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Bruce!

Thanks for bringing your issue to our attention. In the past it has been set up in a few different ways to access the NFL Sunday Ticket. At this time it would be a stand alone app that you would have to install from the store section of your Xbox One. Just
    search up NFL Sunday Ticket and you should see the app there ready for install.

You can also install it remotely here
    NFL Sunday Ticket

Hope this helps and Thank you for reaching out!

XBF George L, Sep 22, 2018
  5. FullHornet Win User

NFL App

I seriously doubt you can watch all games that are aired, unless you have DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. The NFL is not going to let people just watch every NFL game through an app on a video game console without the ones watching it paying for something
    like NFL Sunday Ticket.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hey Bruce!

Thanks for bringing your issue to our attention. In the past it has been set up in a few different ways to access the NFL Sunday Ticket. At this time it would be a stand alone app that you would have to install from the store section of your Xbox One. Just
    search up NFL Sunday Ticket and you should see the app there ready for install.

You can also install it remotely here
    NFL Sunday Ticket

Hope this helps and Thank you for reaching out!
  7. LocoIdontknow Win User

NFL App: Where is Game Pass?

I cant watch live games with NFL Sunday Ticket
  8. bizuit Win User

nfl sunday ticket?

9. ImprovedRope628 Win User

How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket

I wanted to do the same with the Xbox 360 and can't find the app. Worked great last year. Whats up for 2017 season????
Thema:

1. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP - Similar Threads - watch NFL Sunday

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket: I want to purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. On the purchase page they say we can watch it on our Xbox One, but I can't find the Sunday Ticket app. Is there a different app I'm supposed to be using...
  6. NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games: Trying to log into my NFL Gamepass on Xbox One and it won't let me sign in to watch games. Not sure what else to try? 1bf2d1ec-c2fe-48ee-ad90-b2ed546c968f
  7. Saying: Hey Cortana, watch NFL Network does not change the channel to NFL Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying: Hey Cortana, watch NFL Network does not change the channel to NFL Network: It only Bings the words "NFL Network" for you. season is starting soon. Please fix 796e6dc6-23e2-47fa-9a2f-6315d5df458c
  8. Watch NFL Free...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch NFL Free...: This sunday 9:00 AM EDT from your Xbox console via the Yahoo app. Heck, I didn't even know there was a Yahoo app until I saw the ad. On my 360 I had to go to apps/search apps in order to find it....
  9. Will I be able to watch the superbowl with the nfl app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to watch the superbowl with the nfl app: I can seem to find a straight answer on that. Thanks cea95d29-7e54-41b1-9e7c-f914cc03948c
  10. Can I watch today's Seahawks/49ers game on the XB1 NFL app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I watch today's Seahawks/49ers game on the XB1 NFL app?: what voodoo needs to happen to view the game? Do I need an NFL account or something? I'm looking through the options and don't see how to load the game, if it's possible. Thanks! Karin...