How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen?

Discus and support How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to watch a video in the Amazon app, it smooshes the video to a square box with huge black bars on the side, even if the movie or show is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FightingMegaFoo, Mar 7, 2017.

1. How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen?

Whenever I try to watch a video in the Amazon app, it smooshes the video to a square box with huge black bars on the side, even if the movie or show is HD. I haven't been able to watch anything on the app for the last several weeks because of this. How
    do I make the videos show up in full screen?

:)

FightingMegaFoo, Mar 7, 2017
  2. RickMcQuay
    RickMcQuay Guest
    Netflix and Notifications

Same problem here with notifications.

Also since the last update videos in Netflix and Amazon are really dark, almost too dark to watch. Just the videos, the menu and games are fine.

RickMcQuay, Mar 7, 2017
  3. youtube video player not working in internet explorer app

you could just try the app its good because you can watch in full screen and look at the channels other videos while you watch videos

randomkiller563, Mar 7, 2017
  4. geoffski100 Win User

Amazon Instant Video: Multiple Xbox Live accounts, multiple Amazon accounts

I figured out how to do this without rebooting after seeing
    this page

1.) Boot up Xbox One

2.) Sign into my Xbox Live Gold account

3.) Start up Amazon Instant Video

4.) Watch video X purchased with my Amazon account

5.) Go to Xbox home screen

6.) Sign out of my Xbox Live Gold profile

7.) Sign into my wife's Xbox Live Gold profile

8.) Select Amazon Instant Video tile on home screen

9.) Press "Menu"

10.) Select "Quit"

11.) Start up Amazon Instant Video

12.) Watch video Y purchased with my wife's Amazon account

I still think using the "Switch User" functionality in the application should load the new user's Amazon account from their profile. I don't see much purpose of having the Switch User function if it doesn't.
  5. Turv3y Win User

side by side HD and no HD pack

watch the video in HD on full screen. Makes A HUGE difference
  6. Peter AshleyReyes Win User

Please help me. Xbox Gamebar records but not fullscreen.

I recorded it on full screen and after the video when I watched it the screen is zoomed in on top left corner.
  7. randomkiller563 Win User

youtube video player not working in internet explorer app

you could just try the app its good because you can watch in full screen and look at the channels other videos while you watch videos
  8. jacobmegois Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

Well it finally happened to me full glitch status achieved. Signed out while watching video and dumped back at home screen.
Thema:

How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen?

1. How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen? - Similar Threads - watch Amazon Videos

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies: I have an xbox 360 and I only got Netflix and prime videos and I like to watch other movie apps but I cant so I was wondering if amazon fire stick or anything like that would work on my xbox 360...
  6. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime: Hello, Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime. I rented it and was able to watch it on my...
  7. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

in XboX Insiders
    While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?: As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game...
  8. Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?: Amazon Prime says that I can watch movies using my Xbox 360. They tell me to search apps for Amazon and upload. The problem is that I don't see an Amazon Prime app located anywhere? Any...
  9. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360: Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use...
  10. Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours: Watch Dogs is only $30 at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_en_HTL_d_2_3?_encoding=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd 364ef1de-bcda-4f47-b8d2-f4e4fd37162f