How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

Discus and support How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kat3514, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Kat3514
    Kat3514 Guest

I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same point rather than watching it. We can also hear the movie on both devices and it is very distracting. Is there a way to screenshare from one of our devices so that we can watch the movie at the same time? I have no Xbox and don't know anything about them.

:)

Kat3514, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Mr Boozyhead Win User

two xbox - different locations

Once you put your profile in xbox at your dad's all games and stars will be there :)
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

I bought Dying Light 2 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One but can only download standard edition.... says I need to buy Ultimate again.

Considering that your completed purchase shows the price in pounds, but the Xbox store is showing dollars, it would seem that these are from two different locations or accounts. Which location are you actually in and why don't the currencies match up in your two pictures? Did you purchase the game from a different region than the one your console is set to?
  4. Term Royal Win User

"There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again"

Sorry, ignore what I said about the video locations thing, Windows shows them as different locations but they are the same location, my bad.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

Don't worry, not all streaming websites are compatible with the Xbox version of edge

You may need to watch the show on a different device until the developer release an update fixing it.

If you have a windows PC you can download the wireless display app in your console and duplicate the PC screen
  6. JoãoSoares3 Win User

Sea of ​​Thieves crash because of the Xbox service?

This video show how to stop Sea Of Thieves constantly 10/20 mins crashing (closing without error) in shared Account, two PCs or more PCs
    This happens becouse SOT just suport Xbox shared account not PC.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8A_tEDZ8E&t=9s
Thema:

1. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations - Similar Threads - watch show Windows

2. I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing: I Installed Royal Revolt 2 from Microsoft Store in 2016 I Didn't Have Any Problem Watching Rewarded Ads In The Game Until 2022 But In 2022 Ads Started Not Showing And I Couldn't Watch Rewarded Ads...
  3. Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time

in XBoX on Windows
    Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time: Yes i have paramount plus and love watching my shows but i also want to be able to play my games and have my shows on at the same time. I WANT THIS. I should not have to pick one or the other....
  4. Trying to watch a blu ray show on my Xbox one but white flashes/flickers keep popping up on...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to watch a blu ray show on my Xbox one but white flashes/flickers keep popping up on...: . submitted by /u/RiverCape87 [link] [comments]
  5. Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up

in XBoX on Windows
    Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up: I was going through my dlcs and stuff on WD2 and one of them (season pass) says “owned”. The rest of my dlcs say “installed” All the dlcs I own (from the list of dlcs off of watch dogs 2...
  6. The watch does not show A.M or P.M instead shows only one point . It doesn't show the...

in XboX Insiders
    The watch does not show A.M or P.M instead shows only one point . It doesn't show the...: The console clock is not displayed correctly. Visual Problem submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. cant watch moives tv show on Films & TV APP

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch moives tv show on Films & TV APP: I can load app and then go through play list but one I select the movie / TV show it jumps to a screen which say "Can't play Can't perfom the requested action because acess requires a user...
  8. Xbox Live Events - error messages making it impossible to watch show - after setting up ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Events - error messages making it impossible to watch show - after setting up ...: Hy guys, I just talked with the online support, they asked me to write this post so we can check the results of the troubleshooting. So I discovered if I change the DNS on my router the Xbox...
  9. Can't watch a TV show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch a TV show: I'm trying to watch an episode and I keep getting error code 0xc101ab66 or x800c0008. These apparently aren't in the list of codes. 3677889d-3e03-4c4c-b8ae-1e898bd2efe4
  10. 0xc3360190 When trying to watch TV show on Movies & Tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc3360190 When trying to watch TV show on Movies & Tv: I purchased Season 1 of Madam Secretary on Movies & TV and I cannot play any of the episodes. I get a error code of 0xc3360190. 11040f9e-082e-417d-9cb0-29138f3b5512