How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app

Discus and support How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SpringPea, Jul 1, 2023.

1. SpringPea
    SpringPea Guest

Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list of players i blocked on the xbox pc app.

:)

SpringPea, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

Shared above is how to view the list of blocked users on the Xbox App for a Mobile Device.

To view the list of blocked users on Xbox App for PC, follow these steps:
    1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Click on the “Friends” tab at the top of the screen.
    3. Click on the “Blocked” tab at the top of the screen.

This will show you a list of all the users you have blocked on Xbox.

I hope this helps.

Brilliant, independent advisor.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly there isn't a list of blocked players.

Please see a similar ticket below already answered by a colleague of mine who provides additional information.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I do apologize.
  4. it's ok thnx 📎 Win User

No sorry I'm not following. I can't figure out how to do what you suggested on pc xbox app or the android app?

Could you provide screenshots or something?

Are you referring to the android app or the pc app?
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello, It's O I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji!

To view the list of blocked users on Xbox, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox app on your device.
    Select the “Friends” button at the bottom of the screen.
    Select “Search” at the top of the screen.
    Select “People” from the drop-down menu.
    Select “Blocked” at the bottom of the screen.

This will show you a list of all the users you have blocked on Xbox. If you want to unblock a user, simply select their name and select “Unblock” at the bottom of the screen.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite friend's PREVIOUS activity

Thema:

1. How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app - Similar Threads - view list blocked

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Viewing blocked users list on Xbox: It looks like I have to buy an Xbox console just to be able to view my blocked users list in Xbox - the Xbox app on pc & the Xbox app on android does not allow you view this information and...
  4. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

in XboX Insiders
    Friends wish lists viewing and gifting: I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on...
  5. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....: I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0
  6. How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?: I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app. note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen other posts asking for the same thing I've...
  7. How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?: It seems to be very difficult to find a list of all my purchases without using a console. On PlayStation its a few clicks to view my library through their website or on the PS app and then command...
  8. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass): According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them. Checking them individually is a non starter due...
  9. Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.: Hello, I open this site: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ Then, I select "All" and "All available". But there is a problem, that the list does not load more entries when scrolling...
  10. Cant View Hidden Games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant View Hidden Games List: Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button combinations work. PLEASE HELP....