How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

Discus and support How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Aaron1017, Jan 19, 2024.

1. /u/Aaron1017
    /u/Aaron1017 Guest

I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console.

submitted by /u/Aaron1017
    [link] [comments]

/u/Aaron1017, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

Shared above is how to view the list of blocked users on the Xbox App for a Mobile Device.

To view the list of blocked users on Xbox App for PC, follow these steps:
    1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Click on the “Friends” tab at the top of the screen.
    3. Click on the “Blocked” tab at the top of the screen.

This will show you a list of all the users you have blocked on Xbox.

I hope this helps.

Brilliant, independent advisor.
  3. Tormaz Win User

How do I get my messages to send

Hello!

How are you trying to send messages? Website, Xbox Console, Xbox App (Windows, iOS, Android)?
  4. annix Win User

MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING)

Have you attempted to view the messages through the Xbox App for iOS/Android or through your browser Xbox Live Profile? If not try this link : https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Parties on xbox website

Hi,

Not on the Website. You can chat on a PC via the Xbox Game Bar. Or you can chat on android and iOS devices using the Xbox App.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App

Hi there real flauschi,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with launching the Xbox App on mobile. To help clarify, What device are you using iOS, Android?

I recommend to check the system requirements for the Xbox app. Check out these articles for more information on system requirements:

Have you been able to test another mobile?

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App? - Similar Threads - view block list

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  5. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  6. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  7. Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Viewing blocked users list on Xbox: It looks like I have to buy an Xbox console just to be able to view my blocked users list in Xbox - the Xbox app on pc & the Xbox app on android does not allow you view this information and...
  8. My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum.: My main xbox account, Gamertag: Lawliit, is blocked from viewing the xbox forums. Is there anyway y'all can remove this block? Xbox Enforcement shows I have a clean record, so I have no option to...
  9. How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app: Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list of players i blocked on the xbox pc app....
  10. If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?: I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone? 11a97024-d33d-4025-80f1-719482b0e269