How to use Xbox live rewards

Discus and support How to use Xbox live rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello ... I have a large amount of rewards points... how do I use them to buy stuff like games? I've read that they are converted to $ but that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Newftronics, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Newftronics
    Newftronics Guest

Hello ... I have a large amount of rewards points... how do I use them to buy stuff like games?

I've read that they are converted to $ but that doesn't seem to happen for my account.

:)

Newftronics, Dec 1, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    How to use Xbox Live Rewards

Hello RitualBeaver158,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. Since they are added to your Microsoft Account balance, any payment you make with that as your payment method would use up these funds.

XBLRewards8, Dec 1, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How to use Xbox Live Rewards

When credits are deposited, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance (same as if you added an Xbox gift card to your account). When you make a purchase on the Xbox store, you would choose your account balance to make purchases.

Smwutches, Dec 1, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Big Rum Monkey,

I believe you are looking at your lifetime Rewards Credits. That number includes Credits which are already deposited into your account. You can see the multiple Credit and deposit events from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page, and confirm the deposit
    as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).

XBLRewards8, Dec 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: