How to use my code to renew my subscription to Xbox live gold

Discus and support How to use my code to renew my subscription to Xbox live gold in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to renew my subscription to xbox live gold with a prepaid code but since the payment of my subscription could not be debited then how to be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FancifulChalice, Apr 27, 2017.

1. How to use my code to renew my subscription to Xbox live gold

I want to renew my subscription to xbox live gold with a prepaid code but since the payment of my subscription could not be debited then how to be able to use on prepay code

:)

FancifulChalice, Apr 27, 2017
  2. SuperHedgey
    SuperHedgey Guest
    Xbox Live

I had my auto renew canceled because I got a prepaid Xbox live gold card for Christmas. So my gold expired today and I tried to use the prepaid card it tells me I have an existing subscription and the code isn't working. My subscription is expired and I
    cannot do any features because the live is over. How can i fix this?

SuperHedgey, Apr 27, 2017
  3. Prof Pod
    Prof Pod Guest
    Help request - renewal

Hello,

I used to have xbox gold live. it was paid for by Direct debit. The card has now expired, and thus xbox live gold was not renewed. I purchased a 12month xbox live code and tried to renew, but the code will not redeem because of the previous direct debit
    failure. How do I use this code and renew my subscription? I cant find a way to do it other than starting up a brand new xbox live profile.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Prof Pod, Apr 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it's an Xbox gift card that adds currency to your account, it is not possible to use that to renew gold. Gold can only be purchased via credit card/PayPal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card from a retailer.

If it's a prepaid gold card but you have a balance you owe, you would need to first pay off the balance you owe before you can use the prepaid card. If you need further assistance, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Apr 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: