How to use multiple mods on Minecraft Java

Discus and support How to use multiple mods on Minecraft Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this is a question to ask Mojang, but I found no place to ask questions and also since Microsoft mostly owns mojang I just asked it here. But my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K5YT, Apr 26, 2023.

1. K5YT
    K5YT Guest

I know this is a question to ask Mojang, but I found no place to ask questions and also since Microsoft mostly owns mojang I just asked it here. But my question is how to use multiple mods on Java, like I learnt how to do one and its by opening MC java like this (I wrote more under the picture)
    How to use multiple mods on Minecraft Java [​IMG]

as you can see I opened Minecraft java with a fabric loader (The Mod was 'Replay Mod' by the way) and if I do anything else it just opens normal Minecraft.

Is there a way I can fix my problem and use multiple mods at the same time? Like Optifine for example. And the mod there works fine its just me trying to use multiple, maybe that can clear some confusion.

:)

2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello K5YT! I'm Nicolas an Indepent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

To use more than one mod at the same time you have to use the folder "mods" and add all the mods you want.

But be careful, you have to make sure all of them are compatible, that means that they have to work with eachother, are from the same version of the game and available on a fabric version.

If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask! Hope this helps.
  3. Amber Coleman Win User

if your unable to find one you can make a mods folder, just ensure u name it “mods” (no quotations” and that should work :)
  4. Lylyth Win User

I am unable to find the folder labled 'mods'. Is it one I must make first in order to do it? and if so, how would I go about doing this? I found your answer quite unhelpful. do better.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Minecraft Java Edition just to install Java manually??

Hello Tuvshin Jargal,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are trying to install Minecraft Java Edition in your PC and you are trying to ask if the Minecraft Launcher comes with Java 19 that supports mods. Let us see how we can help.

Minecraft: Java Edition can be downloaded and installed from Microsoft store and Xbox app by downloading the Minecraft Launcher. With regards to your concern if Minecraft launcher comes with Java 19 that supports mods, the best way to get an assistance from this is contacting directly the game developer support because they have the right resources and information with regards to the software. Let us help you how to reach them.

You can also check the official article through the link below from the game developer site that outlines on how to install Minecraft: Java Edition in PC.

To reach Minecraft support and submit a ticket, refer to the link below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Lavenia A. Win User

Whenever i load into my modded minecraft server, i can play for around 5-10 seconds and then my game crashes.

Hi Gage Beall,

We understand your desire in playing Minecraft. However, changes to Minecraft, or "mods," are available via several third-party web sites. These mods can add or remove content from the game or modify the way it is played. Since Modding is not officially supported, Minecraft Support cannot help with problems arising from the use of mods. See Mods for Minecraft: Java Edition for more details.

Kindly reach out to the mods support regarding this issue.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
Thema:

1. How to use multiple mods on Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - multiple mods Minecraft

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  6. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  9. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  10. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...