How to use microsoft credit abroad ?

Discus and support How to use microsoft credit abroad ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently in Turkey and i bought Xbox Game card to use on the turkish store. My MS account is french but I managed to add the credit. When... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sammiz69, Jun 7, 2018.

1. sammiz69
    sammiz69 Guest

Hello,

I am currently in Turkey and i bought Xbox Game card to use on the turkish store. My MS account is french but I managed to add the credit. When i want to make a purchase in th emicrosoft store, they only offer the credit card or code redumption methods.
    I can't use my credit?

Could you please help me solving this issue?

:)

sammiz69, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Adding my original credit card after changing region

Hi,

I recently moved abroad for work, and have changed my region as I kept getting error messages on downloading and purchasing stuff.

I am only here for a while, though, I still work and get paid in my country of origin, and still use my credit card from my country of origin (UK). This credit card was already registered with this account and has been used for a couple of years to purchase
    everything.

Since changing region, though, my registered payment method has disappeared, and I am unable to register my credit from my country of origin. I would be happy to use paypal, but that option does not seem to be available in the Philippines.

How can I use my original credit card?

Any help gratefully received.

Angelo

o0o Angelo o0o, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Benny4465
    Benny4465 Guest
    Trying to recover my account

this is non jtag work How to use microsoft credit abroad ? :) they use those in a store in new york , i saw some of them when i was abroad

Benny4465, Jun 7, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you can't use xbox currency out of region you never could.

It's not a bank

You would have to match the region and also xbox currency cannot be used on ms store

Only xbox store in the region. That it was purchased in

ngocphi, Jun 7, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

you can't use xbox currency out of region you never could.

It's not a bank

You would have to match the region and also xbox currency cannot be used on ms store

Only xbox store in the region. That it was purchased in
  6. Daizerdaizer Win User

Refund for Battlefield 2042 (Pre-order)

That would have been ideal! Thing is I used a gift card to purchase it as I live abroad! I am not sure how that will work :(

Thanks for the help though :)
  7. theprogamerxd Win User

buying a game abroad

So i can buy it with my credit card with no problem?

And when Im back in the czech republic the game will be on the console? Its a preorder so Im not sure and I never bought a game abroad.
  8. tommatwalker Win User

Using my Xbox abroad

I am only here for another month or so, If I have an account which is registered in the UK then why can't I download items from the UK store? Where is the Xbox picking up my location from?
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using my console abroad

To be on the safe side you should buy an official Xbox 360 Swedish power brick. They are all compatible with all Xbox 360's
Thema:

1. How to use microsoft credit abroad ? - Similar Threads - microsoft credit abroad

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  5. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  6. microsoft account balance credit

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account balance credit: Hi this morning I redeemed a code to my Microsoft account. but when I try to purchase from Forza horizon 5 it shows the pervious balance. I checked my credit it shows the right amount of 23 $...
  7. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  8. I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have unauthorized transactions on my credit card from MICROSOFT ULTIMATE 1M. I BELIVE ITS...: Talk to a customer representative about unauthorized transactions on my CC 68f972c2-ae14-4154-8383-8a27b2ef461c
  9. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  10. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...