how to use coins in microsoft solitaire collection

Discus and support how to use coins in microsoft solitaire collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i dont understand the purpose of coins microsoft solitaire collection. Are there a way to use them? 96ab9979-cd57-4da6-8400-e0de04dd6e75 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frida Hansen Hvid, Jun 6, 2023.

1. how to use coins in microsoft solitaire collection

i dont understand the purpose of coins microsoft solitaire collection. Are there a way to use them?

:)

Frida Hansen Hvid, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Gina Vega Win User

Apparently not. Seems kind of dumb to have them.
  3. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

Coins help you track progress in Daily Challenges. The coins you earn by playing Daily Challenges will help you track your progress towards the bronze, silver, gold, or diamond badge that month. If you click 'Daily Challenges' in the app, you'll see the coin progress bar for the month at the bottom of the screen.

Reference link: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Great hug! :)
  4. Dennis Ward2 Win User

Other than tracking daily progress, do the coins have any other value? For instance, can I buy additional games with them?
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. how to use coins in microsoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - coins microsoft solitaire

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  4. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?: Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins...
  5. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  6. Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.: Microsoft Treasure Hunt used to work when I first got Windows 10. Now it freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. I can move around and break blocks but the game is not playable like this. I...
  7. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud: my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything else I do on the internet and it signs into xbox...
  8. Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin ...: Microsoft (Routers): on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving...
  9. Microsoft Jackpot game coin balance is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot game coin balance is wrong: I have been playing MS Jackpot for years. It was one of my go-to games to relax. Two days ago, I "lost" 501,250 I coins that I have worked very hard to earn. I'm calling BS on this. I want my...
  10. Microsoft Bingo coin purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo coin purchase problem: I paid $4.99 for 530 coins on Microsoft Bingo tonight, it was deducted from my bank account within seconds, but I never got the coins. The upgrade to Microsoft Bingo has some bugs in it. Please...