how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element

Discus and support how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element in minecraft bedrock 1.20.10, but it is don't worked. 86bed52f-593e-404b-9bf3-9e8fdfc515b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minvork, Aug 5, 2023.

1. minvork
    minvork Guest

I tried to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element in minecraft bedrock 1.20.10, but it is don't worked.

:)

minvork, Aug 5, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

Hi. My name is Mel an independent consultant and i will do my best to help you. I understand you are trying to view a scoreboard in minecraft. on the create world screen be sure to have experimental gameplay switched on. Right now it only supports a dummy criteria which means you have to manually update the scores yourself. But with future updates, there will be automatic criteria, which means you'll be able to automatically track blocks broken, XP, items found, etc. If you wanted to manually update your 'zombies killed' criteria by using the command /scoreboard players add * zombies_killed 1 (the little asterisk means this command will apply to everyone's score on the scoreboard). I hope this helps. have a great day
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I'm sorry you weren't able to solve your problem by the procedure, if you find any other viable solution I'll be posting.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Hope this helps, the link below has some information that may help.

(Note) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.

https://minecraft.fandom.com/en/wiki/Plate

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products that are often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.'

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Just Wondering

The game design, UI Elements how the AI behave and interact with you while you in an open world environment or in a mission or quest.

How the physics behave while playing the game are there any elements that move or break with user interference.

It must have some visual appeal for it to be taken seriously or used, depending on what its used for in terms of user base and its target audience.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the UI?

Because screenshots are from the GPU frame buffer, which doesn't include UI elements that are added later in the chain as an overlay
Thema:

1. how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element - Similar Threads - scoreboard property json

2. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  3. Multiplayer scoreboard missing MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer scoreboard missing MW3: I'm playing MW3 on Xbox One X, and cannot see the scoreboard at the end of every game. It just starts to glitch for about 20 seconds then takes me to the lobby. I've deleted and reinstalled...
  4. setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event?: I'm not sure what I'm doing is even possible but I want to be able to rotate a block placed running an event command in the .json file like this: "rotate_a": {"run_command": {"command":...
  5. We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String

in XBoX Accessibility
    We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String: When I try to sign into my account through the Xbox app on pc it shows me invalid json string, can anyone help? 1ece7d82-bd0b-4e7c-9a99-6e033d6c6238
  6. JSON String Error

in XBoX on Windows
    JSON String Error: Hello, I am getting a JSON String Error when trying to sign into the xbox game app and launch a game. I've followed the below:...
  7. Destiny 2 crashing at crucible scoreboard screen

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 crashing at crucible scoreboard screen: Hi, my series x is now crashing when playing destiny 2 when a crucible game ends and the countdown for the next game gets to zero. I’ve recently move to the beta ring, so I’ve attempted to leave...
  8. After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72: In Call of Duty Modern warfare I have leveled up and done hundreds of quick plays, Ground was , co op and a warzone. But every time after the game I see I have a rank stripe of level 1 while all...
  9. NCAA football 12 and 13. scoreboard won't show

in XBoX on Consoles
    NCAA football 12 and 13. scoreboard won't show: Hello. I have a xbox 360 console. I have NCAA football 12 and several weeks ago it quite showing the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen. I also bought the NCAA football 13 version, thinking...
  10. Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snipers: Hide in a bush, but if you aren't near the top of the scoreboard you're doing ...: [quote user="UneasyJmitchell"] Best way to rank the recon class is use a Carbine, LOL. Anywho, one guy said it alrady. Most snipers dont spot because they think someone else will take their kill,...