HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE

Discus and support HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i am making a new game, may it take two days more to be fully made. but i am worried from now that how sell my free game to people . i know that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dhruvchaudhary, Aug 31, 2020.

1. HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE

i am making a new game, may it take two days more to be fully made.

but i am worried from now that how sell my free game to people .

i know that there are many platform like game-jolt ,etc but i want
    my game on Microsoft store, as i like this platform.

if any of the expert have the solution of my condition.

then please help as i don't want falling of my hard work of
    making games.

i ,m waiting for solutions.

:)

dhruvchaudhary, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

downloading games

The account that made the purchase most log in the Microsoft store app, and get the new launcher, it's free, that Microsoft store wont show the purchase of Minecraft if was trough Mojang site but will work trough the launcher
  3. Smwutches Win User

South Park: Stick of Truth bonus game from Fractured But Whole

Originally you were supposed to get the game instantly, but because of changes to the store, the game will not be made free until the new game launches (as stated in the games description). They will not send a code, the game will show as free to download
    from the store.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Rewards

Hello PitFlyBR II,

From our FAQ for this offer (https://rewards.xbox.com/faq/):

Which Xbox Store content is eligible for this offer?

This offer is only open to add-on content for Free to Play titles purchased from the Xbox Store. Add-on content includes but is not limited to gem/coin packages, additional skins, starter packs, etc. This does not include purchases made within the game,
    as well as purchases made using premium or earned currency.

Therefore, as long as your purchases are made for a free to play title outside of the game, they will be eligible.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

The Microsoft Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Freedom Rewards not counted

Hello Fascist Fish,

As it says in our FAQ:

Which Xbox Store content is eligible for this offer?

This offer is only open to add-on content for Free to Play titles purchased from the Xbox Store. Add-on content includes but is not limited to gem/coin packages, additional skins, starter packs, etc. This does not include purchases made within the game,
    as well as purchases made using premium or earned currency.

Since your purchase was made from within the game, it was not eligible for this offer.
Thema:

HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE

1. HOW TO UPLOAD OUR MADE NEW GAME IN MICROSOFT STORE FOR FREE - Similar Threads - UPLOAD MADE GAME

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not uploading to Onedrive: I heard that Xbox is going to be deleting all screenshots and captures that are saved via the Xbox Network. I tried uploading all of my captures to Onedrive through xbox, but the captures are not...
  4. I can´t upload anything to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    I can´t upload anything to OneDrive: I can´t upload anything to OneDrive. The problem has been there for a few days. I´m on Xbox insider beta-level. Any advice? submitted by /u/kuunaama [link] [comments]
  5. not able to upload my clips i made on pc to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    not able to upload my clips i made on pc to xbox live: Microsoft pls fix this. I've been trying for at least 45 minutes to upload my clips from pc that i made but it wont let me upload it. I've tried every thing to get it to upload but it still...
  6. I made a video on how to upload photos from phone to use as a profile picture w/o pc or usb...

in XboX Insiders
    I made a video on how to upload photos from phone to use as a profile picture w/o pc or usb...: https://youtu.be/kxeGP73Cg4M submitted by /u/-Lusty- [link] [comments]
  7. Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL

in XboX Insiders
    Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL: Anyone has the same issue? damn, this service goes worse year after year after year. submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  8. Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?: I am trying to upload Xbox One game clips/screenshots that I've made to OneDrive, but the upload to OneDrive option isn't there. Is this supposed to happen? Because I can only share to OneDrive,...
  9. Upload studio update made things worse!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio update made things worse!!: Ok, just downloaded the Upload studio update but after I selected and pressed on edit your clips The screen appears to load then nothing a black screen wtf!!!?? I've never had this issue, until...
  10. Xbox won't let me share any video clips I made in upload!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me share any video clips I made in upload!: I am a very angry customer, I'm angry at Microsoft for keeping this unnoticed for many years now since the Xbox had arrived. I am a streamer TRYING to maintain a fan base but with the help of...