How to unlock old password after locked

Discus and support How to unlock old password after locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to sign back into my old xbox account but when i try to sign in it says the sign in is locked for trying too much in the past i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marco Chavez1, Nov 4, 2023.

1. How to unlock old password after locked

Hello I am trying to sign back into my old xbox account but when i try to sign in it says the sign in is locked for trying too much in the past i tried logging in with a different account to reset it but the code i used didnt work and it said to get a new code as old one wasnt working can you guys open up my old email and take off the lock thing

:)

Marco Chavez1, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you know the email address that you used to set up your Microsoft account (which is used to sign in to your Xbox profile), you can reset your password now:
    1. Go to Reset your password and enter your email address.
    2. Select where you'd like to receive a security code (email or phone number).
    3. Once you receive your security code, you'll be prompted to choose a new password and enter it twice. Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.

To reset password, kindly visit: https://account.live.com/password/reset

You must have your Microsoft account email address to reset your password. If you've forgotten this email address, you'll need to recover it before you reset your password: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Where this thread is revived?

Typically threads are locked if they have been bumped after a long amount of time. I went ahead and unlocked the original thread since it wasn't super old.
  4. APEXASSASSlN Win User

GAME loyalty shares.

I no longer use game anymore after they locked my account cos i got the password wrong 6 time. Now they want me to ring to unlock it. Can't be asked.
  5. ClausSølvsten Win User

Password setting smells like dark pattern?

I do not have that option .. I have 3 options.

- No barriers.. all unlocked

- Ask for my passkey... for sign in, settings and purchase.

- Lock it down.. all locked.

I use “ask for passkey” but it still wants password for sign in and simple things as change wallpaper and so on.

How did you get the password for purchase only?
  6. David Wadman Win User

How long is the review process for a suspended account?

I have received a response a few days after posting and they told me to verify my account again. I did what they asked and reset my password again only to find my account is STILL LOCKED! It seems like no matter how many times I verify my account to be unlocked it remains locked. I don't know what to do at this point as each time I try to sign in, it only directs me to fill out an unlock request and I've done it multiple times only for it to not work. Is there a way I can contact someone directly about this issue or is there really no way to get my account unlocked?
Thema:

1. How to unlock old password after locked - Similar Threads - unlock old password

2. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  3. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  4. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online: Archievements dont unlock while offline. Back online they still wont unlock. Those archievements doesnt make any progress at all but now with xbox live again the archievements work normal. Just...
  8. Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.: For 4 days, I have had a Rayman Legends achievement stuck at 100% completion, and it refuses to unlock/pop . This has been happening to a lot of people on various games. The system should...
  9. Unlock old Account (still have access, but locked)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlock old Account (still have access, but locked): I have had this account locked for about 2-3 years (since MW3), When i had access to this account i had a 17/18 character password and i was entering my full pass (17/18 characters) but i did not...
  10. Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles: I can not unlock any of my old titles achievements can someone tell me why 890dfb03-d6a5-45d3-819a-2b6cb0c2290e