How to unlink PS4 account from Microsoft account without being logged in

Discus and support How to unlink PS4 account from Microsoft account without being logged in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Microsoft account that I linked to my PS4 account. Then I forgot the password to it and can't recover the account. Any way I can unlink it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlameFaz, Mar 24, 2021.

1. FlameFaz
    FlameFaz Guest

I had a Microsoft account that I linked to my PS4 account. Then I forgot the password to it and can't recover the account. Any way I can unlink it without being logged in?

:)

FlameFaz, Mar 24, 2021
  2. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  3. Klevis_ Win User

Minecraft PS4

Is there no way to unlink the account without being logged in?
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Francia J. Win User

How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, you're pertaining to disconnecting or unlinking Microsoft and PS accounts for the game Minecraft, correct? If yes, I'm sorry but you need to be logged in inside of the game to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. Also, according to Mojang:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4:tm:. It's a free account that you can use to log into a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4:tm: to play with others on non-PS4:tm: devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch and Windows 10.

A Microsoft account also allows portability of your purchases from Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to:

account.microsoft.com

Note Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, it cannot be unlinked without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.

Please note that the account must have an Xbox Social Profile.

if the problem persists, Unlink the Microsoft Account from the game and relink as shown below:

Start Minecraft and go to Settings > Profile;

Select Unlink Microsoft Account;

Check the three checkboxes to confirm that the account cannot access the Store, use cross-play and continue;

Select Unlink;

When the "Unlink Successfully" box appears, go back and sign in with your Microsoft account again.

If you are still not successful:

Logout All Devices to which the account has been connected;

Completely turn off all devices;

Just use the console and try to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft Account.
Thema:

1. How to unlink PS4 account from Microsoft account without being logged in - Similar Threads - unlink PS4 account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  4. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  5. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  6. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196
  7. How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it...: So my minecraft says a microsoft account is linked to it while my minecraft also shows there isn't an account linked to it of mine when i try to link it it says that my old account is logged in...
  8. I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...: All I know is the gamertag for the account. 61a7a6c5-8b8c-4908-b343-1487e6b7b17f
  9. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my PS4 on Minecraft if I dont know my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my PS4 on Minecraft if I dont know my Microsoft...: All I know is the gamertag. Not the email or password. 69b817ed-449b-4270-b0a0-6c48d40a5fe0
  10. How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4: Hello! So I was trying to log into Minecraft but I forgot the information to the previously linked Minecraft account (I only have the username). The thing is I’m signed out on Minecraft, so...