How to unlink Mojang and Minecraft Accounts?

Discus and support How to unlink Mojang and Minecraft Accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally linked the wrong Mojang account to my Microsoft account so now I can't connect my real one. Is there any way to unlink or replace my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sami Farra, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Sami Farra
    Sami Farra Guest

I accidentally linked the wrong Mojang account to my Microsoft account so now I can't connect my real one. Is there any way to unlink or replace my Mojang account?

:)

Sami Farra, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to a different one?

You may need to ask them how to unlink your Minecraft account to your Nintendo account.

That will be on Mojang's end, Microsoft does not have the capability to unlink an in-game account.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Sami, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m afraid to say, but once you decide to migrate a Mojang account to a Microsoft account, it is not possible to undo this process or migrate your account to a different one.

You can review this information and more by visiting the official article below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  4. Joshua_466 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

how do you unlink your mojang account to your microsaft?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

How to unlink from a Playstation account

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. How to unlink Mojang and Minecraft Accounts? - Similar Threads - unlink Mojang Minecraft

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  9. My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration: Hi, I just migrated my old mojang account to my new microsoft account because I wanted to play minecraft again. With starting the launcher I found out that I need to choose a new name for the...
  10. Is there any way of unlinking my microsoft account from a mojang account?,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way of unlinking my microsoft account from a mojang account?,: because my microsoft was linked with a mojang account of my younger brothers then he linked it with another microsoft account, does that mean my microsoft account is unlinked with his mojang?...