How to unlink from a Playstation account

Discus and support How to unlink from a Playstation account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue where I can't login to my Microsoft account on Playstation Minecraft. I created a new account to deal with this problem, but there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyDaigle, Dec 24, 2019.

1. CyDaigle
    CyDaigle Guest

I have an issue where I can't login to my Microsoft account on Playstation Minecraft. I created a new account to deal with this problem, but there is no way to unlink the other account from my Playstation since I have no way of accessing it. Are there
    currently anyways to deal with this problem?

:)

CyDaigle, Dec 24, 2019
  2. CyDaigle Win User

I appreciate the direction towards new sources for help and I have contacted them as well. The article you directed me to said that I will not be able to unlink and switch to a different account. Is this indefinite? If so, that is unfortunate. I really
    appreciate the help.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. dryestlicense Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

Hi mate, do you know how to unlink the microsoft account from the playstation account? I accept that unlinking will cause loss etc.

I had a look and didn't see anything under devices or subscriptions.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. HotCakeX Win User

Minecraft PS4

Hi,

Try unlinking your Microsoft account from PlayStation (if possible because I don't use it). you can also unlink 3rd party apps/sites (such as PlayStation) from your Microsoft account from here:

https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
Thema:

1. How to unlink from a Playstation account - Similar Threads - unlink Playstation account

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  6. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  7. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...: Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new...
  8. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...
  9. Unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Minecraft: Dear Support, I'm on a PS5 and have been trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Xbox. It asks me to sign in with a Microsoft account, however, when I do it says "Oops! Looks like this...
  10. Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation: Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation 5722b923-4f21-40fc-b2e5-e313120f8c6b