How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

Discus and support How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bob Skeeter, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Bob Skeeter
    Bob Skeeter Guest

When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and it still doesn't send me an email. My account is frozen now and I don't know how to unfreeze it

:)

Bob Skeeter, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. DBurleson Win User

Email to unlock specializations?

[quote user="Firesenz"]

why are the not re-sending it to people that have deactivated emails, I mean how were we all supposed to know what email it was going to be sent to and if the email was going to be active.

[/quote]

Microsoft said they would send the codes to the email that your Xbox live account is linked to.
  4. michaelballard5 Win User

Account vanished

Then why the hell does it show the same email for both. Here’s the thing I just recorded that bothers me the damn most is whenever I use auto sign in and it shows to sign into the same exact email but also shows that other damn email to send a code to that I’ve never seen before no passwords work even the password for the new account under the same email. Why does it say signing into the same email anyways if they are both separate bloody accounts.
  5. BradCoffey2 Win User

account issues

Thanks for the reply. The problem I have is that I cannot get into the old account. Microsoft does not recognize it. Even though they send emails to that account to let me know of purchases. It was an old email that I was locked out of for a long time.
  6. RobBell6 Win User

My sons account has been hacked

Why are Microsoft unable to send recovery details to the email address associated with the account?

Also if it can’t be recovered how do I cancel the Xbox Live subscription because I can’t cancel it via the Xbox or accessing the account
Thema:

1. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email? - Similar Threads - unfreeze account why

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  10. Xbox Series X won’t unfreeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t unfreeze: I was loading into Minecraft when my Xbox Series X froze on a loading screen. I waited a few minutes to see if the issue would self-resolve but nothing happened. I’ve tried shutting my Xbox off,...