How to unbind the key combination for narrator in Minecraft?

Discus and support How to unbind the key combination for narrator in Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been bothering me since quite some time so I thought why not ask... Is there any way to unbind the key combination for the narrator ("ctrl +... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubTheDuck, May 13, 2022.

1. RubTheDuck
    RubTheDuck Guest

This has been bothering me since quite some time so I thought why not ask... Is there any way to unbind the key combination for the narrator ("ctrl + b"). This combination is for me often in use due to using "ctrl" for sprint and "b" for other things.

Would love to see if this is an option!

:)

RubTheDuck, May 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately take it out the code (if possible) can break your game (for example, refuse to open, etc)

The best option will be send this feedback to Minecraft using link below:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

In that way they can take this on consideration to allow more control / personalization to players
  3. RubTheDuck Win User

Thank you for your quick reply!!

Is there a way how you could take it out of the code or will it be added to the game at some point?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today RubTheDuck

Unfortunately combination keys included by developers inside games can't be disabled or changed if you are not able to see this option inside game settings
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

Hi Shakesyouth,

Thank you for posting on the forums. I'd be happy to help.

For Windows 10, you can disable Narrator from your Ease of Access settings. Click on Start
    or press the Windows key and then select Settings. Go to Ease of Access and then select Narrator from the left panel. You can then turn off Narrator with the switch under "Use Narrator". You can find more information on Narrator by reading this article,
    "Complete guide to Narrator".

For Minecraft ease of access settings, I recommend reaching out to
    Mojang support.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

There are three ways to turn Narrator on or off:

• In Windows 10, press Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard. In earlier versions of Windows, you may need to press Windows logo key + Enter.
    • On the sign-in screen, select the Ease of accessbutton in the lower-right corner, and turn on the toggle under Narrator.
    • Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator,and then turn on the toggle under Use Narrator.
Thema:

1. How to unbind the key combination for narrator in Minecraft? - Similar Threads - unbind key combination

2. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do: So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse 0213c7e3-5c4d-431b-b6a1-20a6e1b02877
  3. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  4. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  5. help unbind your Microsoft and Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help unbind your Microsoft and Minecraft account: My minecraft is linked to the wrong accountI want to unlink from this accountconnect with another. I did not want to join this account. It happened by mistake. I have any requested data. SOS...
  6. How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?: I hit the button all the time because my fingers and joints weren't properly formed and I don't have enough of a range of movement to comfortably and consistently press the start or select button...
  7. Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account: Hello development teams at Microsoft, especially those in Xbox. I accidentally started up Forza Street with my wrong account and I want to unbind the game permanently from that Xbox account....
  8. How do i unbind an xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i unbind an xbox one wireless controller: How do i unbind a xbox one wireless controller i already tried plugging it into my pc that didnt work when i turned the controller on after plugging it into my pc it just turned my xbox on...
  9. How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unbind the share button on my xbox controller?: I hit the button all the time because my fingers and joints weren't properly formed and I don't have enough of a range of movement to comfortably and consistently press the start or select button...
  10. I am unable to unbind the share button on my controller and it's anti-accessibility

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to unbind the share button on my controller and it's anti-accessibility: I hit the button all the time because my fingers and joints weren't properly formed and I don't have enough of a range of movement to comfortably and consistently press the start or select button...