How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

Discus and support How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PRA33, Nov 7, 2019.

1. PRA33
    PRA33 Guest

Hello.

I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform.
    I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles.
    When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the whole movie and I didn't find options to turn off either on the platform or in the Xbox 360 settings options.

can you help me?

Thanks

:)

PRA33, Nov 7, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi PRA33

Unfortunately, Xbox 360 does not have the option to turn the narrator off
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello PRA33!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I reviewed a few different forums threads reporting the same issue and I could not find a resolution.

(example) Other Forums threads reporting the same issue

(example)
    Previous Related Thread

It seems that customer's just ended up applying for / receiving refunds.

In order to submit the refund request, visit this link here :
    Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Narration

It's possible it's the narration from the movie. try pausing it, and bringing up the menu, in the settings there should be an option to turn off narration.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360

The Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by
    requesting a call back or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
  6. Allebas Win User

How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

Hi Just Wondering84,

Sorry about this. However, Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by requesting a call back
    or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
Thema:

1. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies - Similar Threads - turn off narrator

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  10. How to turn screen narration off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies 360 xbox