How to turn off child restrictions without using the xbox?

Discus and support How to turn off child restrictions without using the xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having issues where it says I can't install certain games because of "age restriction" issues with my account, which is frustrating as I am 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaMegaTaco, Dec 10, 2021.

1. DaMegaTaco
    DaMegaTaco Guest

I am having issues where it says I can't install certain games because of "age restriction" issues with my account, which is frustrating as I am 30 years old and never had age restrictions settings active on this account before. I have tried looking through all the different account pages online, but there doesn't seem to be any way to change the age options. It does say it is possible through the xbox, but I do not have mine setup and I am trying to avoid having to set it up just to fix this problem only to be put away right after as I do not have space to leave it setup in my current situation. How do I fix this issue so I don't get these messages trying to install games like I am now as I try to fix the halo infinite issue that is preventing me from installing the campaign even though I have the multiplayer beta installed?

:)

DaMegaTaco, Dec 10, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: