How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...

Discus and support How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My paddles stopped working mid-game and Idk what could be the cause i updated my controller restarted my pc and still they are not registering when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by throwawayjay, Jul 7, 2023.

1. throwawayjay
    throwawayjay Guest

How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...

My paddles stopped working mid-game and Idk what could be the cause i updated my controller restarted my pc and still they are not registering when being pressed.

:)

throwawayjay, Jul 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new controller?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you double checked your controller´s butoon mapping settings?

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Under Profile & system, select Settings.

Under Devices & connections, select Accessories.

On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select Configure.

Carefully review the current mapping for each of the buttons on your controller. You can also select Restore to default to set the controller back to its original button mapping.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  4. KayotikMunky Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

I never used the original Elite, but would like to see larger paddles but available for the Series 2. Might make it more comfortable for me.
  5. CIaytz Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

Is it possible to buy the series 2 paddles separately yet? I just got my series 1 replaced through warrenty so i dont see the point in spending 160 on a new controller yet, but i wanna try the shorter paddles!!

Or If anyone wants to sell me there series 2 short paddles let me know!!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I don’t know how to remove the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller.

The back paddles just pull off. My Elite Series 1 & 2 are the same.
Thema:

1. How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new... - Similar Threads - troubleshoot problem Elite

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  7. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  8. XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ;

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM ;: I DID EVERYTHING SAID ON THE WEBSITE BUT MY XBOX SHOWS PREPARING CONSOLE PICTURE AND THEN JUST GOES BACK TO THE TROUBLESHOOT MENU AND WHEN I TRY TO DO AN OFFLINE SYSTEM UPDATE THE ICON IS"NT...
  9. Restart Xbox/Troubleshoot endless loop problem

in XboX Insiders
    Restart Xbox/Troubleshoot endless loop problem: My Day One Xbox 1 got stuck in the famous boot up loop. I've tried to reset the Xbox both ways(keeping save files and completely wiping) and neither are working. I have also tried reseting with...
  10. xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox troubleshoot problem Error E105, E102, and E101: My Xbox was working fine last night but today it has had a list of problems. I unplug my Xbox this morning around 9 am eastern time to take it to my brothers to play but I have run into this...