How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

Discus and support How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shamnexx, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Shamnexx
    Shamnexx Guest

I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in my xbox one so that I can play them on my xbox one. I used ADV file explorer to copy the .bin file into the minecraftWorlds folder but it doesn't work. I am on version 1.20.32 bedrock on my xbox one and I'm around version 1.0 in my xbox 360. What am I supposed to do?

:)

Shamnexx, Oct 15, 2023
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

They actually can be moved. There's a few online tutorials and guides. I have a few worlds still running from the Xbox 360 that I ported to the version called "Xbox One Edition" and the to the one just called "Minecraft" (which is the newest/Bedrock/W10
    version.) I'll leave a few links. Its a similar process from XOE to Bedrock... but you may have to buy another version to move it successfully.

Guides.

https://www.gamezone.com/news/how-to-transfer-your-minecraft-worlds-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one/

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...29-transfer-minecraft-worlds-on-xbox-consoles

And a similar thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-one/e393cf5e-da1d-45c0-a00d-a231bc850a1d
  3. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

So I think this page lays out what you need.

The problem is that you can't transfer a world directly from Xbox 360 Minecraft to the latest Bedrock edition of Minecraft. You need to transfer it through the Minecraft: Xbox One edition first.

The
    details are laid out here

Basically you'll go from Minecraft: 360 Edition > Minecraft: Xbox One Edition > Minecraft (bedrock)

Let us know if you have problems or questions.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Xbox One will not be able to recognize the 360 Minecraft worlds moved via USB. The only option you can try is syncing the 360 games files to the cloud then access them on the cloud from the Xbox One. I hope this helps resolve your query.
  6. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
Thema:

1. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB? - Similar Threads - transfer 360 Minecraft

2. Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.: So i have the 360 version of minecraft and the bedrock version on xbox one. I got my xbox one NY; it's now after the old version of minecraft xbox one was removed from shop. I have some 360 worlds...
  3. How can I transfer my saved game of minecraft on the xbox 360 HDD into my Xbox Serie X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my saved game of minecraft on the xbox 360 HDD into my Xbox Serie X ?: If have an old saved game in Minecraft that I want to transfer to my new Xbox but I don't know how to do it because it's on the Xbox 360 Cloud... a2655aed-12f4-4f2f-b1f4-37e30754f0d0
  4. Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition: Hello - I have a minecraft world I have been working on for years on XBox 360 Minecraft. I was getting an xbox one for christmas, so I wanted to ensure I could transfer the world over from xbox...
  5. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  6. Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer from one to 360: So my family has both an xbox one and a xbox 360. The xbox one is in the family room, and the 360 is in my bedroom for just me to play. I made a world on the xbox one, and would like to be able to...
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  8. Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer: Hi! I need help tranferring minecraft xbox 360 edition save to xbox one minecraft. I went to xbox 360 version of minecraft and pressed " upload to xbox one" and I uploaded it into cloud storage...
  9. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  10. how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?: hi! when i played my minecraft on the xbox 360 i purchased some DLC and when i made the switch to xbox one all my DLC was gone and im using the same profile??? PLEASE HELP ME...