how to transfer saved game items to the cloud

Discus and support how to transfer saved game items to the cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I upload items to my ICloud account. I have a Live Gold account. The error message says "not all users may be able to upload".....Please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stevedawson2121, May 13, 2018.

1. how to transfer saved game items to the cloud

How do I upload items to my ICloud account. I have a Live Gold account. The error message says "not all users may be able to upload".....Please help! Thanks!

:)

stevedawson2121, May 13, 2018
  2. Transferring my Demo Character?

How do I transfer my Demo character? I saved through cloud. Got a disc of the full game, And I'm not sure how to transfer.

LonelyGalaxy9, May 13, 2018
  3. Transferring items to Xbox 1

Hello, I currently just got my Xbox 1. I know we can transfer saved games using cloud. I was wondering can we do the same with avatar items, themes, and Gamer Pics?

GenolcidalNinja, May 13, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Normally xbox one is uploading by itself the gamasaves on the cloud...

Frizio I iB, May 13, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

Normally xbox one is uploading by itself the gamasaves on the cloud...
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Unable to use cloud saving on the xbox 360

Hello Spoezy,

We understand that you're inquiring about the cloud saves feature on an Xbox 360 console.

Specifically, this is in regards to transferring or about how to transfer saved game data that is currently on an external hard drive to the cloud storage.

This unfortunately, cannot be performed as the cloud saves are an automatic save created from the point that you first start the game while also being connected to the internet and having an Xbox Live membership.

We would suggest to attempt having these two items present when launching the game, get to a fair checkpoint, and quit the game while saving to the external hard drive.

Remove the external memory from the console and start the game once again to attempt forcing the recognition of the cloud save.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  8. Invoked by Red Win User

new to old

Hi, you should be able to transfer your saved games to the cloud and then transfer them from the cloud onto your new Xbox. But this might require a license transfer from one Xbox to the other. Below are some guide to help you.

-

Using Cloud Storage -
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

License Transfers -
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

Hope that helps, post back if you need more support.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Xbox Live Status Code:80072746

My search on that code:

"Can’t Retrieve Information from Xbox LIVE, Status Code 80072746

There was a problem transferring the file to your console due to a network timeout. This issue is usually related to service availability or file size and interrupts all pending Cloud Game Save transfers.

To resolve this error, try the following:

Try syncing again later when network loads might be lighter.

Move large files out of Cloud Game Saves. Some larger files that are not required for your game experience can be stored on a local storage device or deleted. For more information, see Copy, move, or delete Xbox 360 content.

Note Deletion from Xbox LIVE Cloud Storage is final. Do not delete files that you need for your game save or other items.

Use a locally stored copy of the game save if you have one. For more information, see “How to copy and move items between storage devices” in Copy, move, or delete Xbox content.

Microsoft is aware of this issue, and we are working on additional solutions."
Thema:

1. how to transfer saved game items to the cloud - Similar Threads - transfer saved game

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  4. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  5. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  6. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  7. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  8. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  9. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  10. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...