How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...

Discus and support How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account. I'm currently using my dads Microsoft account and I want to connect my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alberto Santiago1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...

I would like to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account. I'm currently using my dads Microsoft account and I want to connect my Xbox account to my own Microsoft account. Would I lose my games progress if I do it?

:)

Alberto Santiago1, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game progress?

Hi Alberto *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. In game data or progress can't be transfered to another account it is not allowed, game data or progress will always belong to the account it was created.

Thanks.
  3. Jamie C1 Win User

Why is my xbox account connected to my Microsoft account

Can i change the xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing the games i dont want the Xbox account to be on my mean Microsoft account for my computer
  4. RyanCook311 Win User

New email, need to switch account over.

5. CandaceSturgess Win User

Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

Yes, I have child accounts set up - it wasn't necessary or on my radar when we first go the xbox as they were smaller and it was easy to limit their time/games. Now that they are getting older and can access the xbox without my help, I have set up child
    accounts and researched how to set limits etc. The problem is that my one child has been playing a certain game faithfully and is devastated to potentially lose all his progress - and I would like to also protect myself and my own microsoft account/password
    without having to give up that information to him. I hate that he will have to lose all his progress - even though just a game - so I can protect my own personal account. I was just hoping there was a way I could transfer over the gamertag to his account.
    Thank you both for answering.
  6. TripleXuLtiMaTe Win User

Halo Reach

If you are on the xbox it was purchased on, all accounts are eligible to play the game. If you are on a different xbox, and downloaded the account which purchased it, you can only play with that account while signed in to XBL. You can transfer the license
    to that console and all accounts on it would be able to play the game, but the original console would lose the license, meaning that the accounts on it won't be able to play the game. Be careful, however, you can only transfer licenses every 4 months.
Thema:

How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...

1. How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game... - Similar Threads - transfer account different

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  4. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  5. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  6. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?: So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's...
  7. Transferring Xbox account to different email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Xbox account to different email adress: Hey I was wondering if I could transfer an Xbox account to a different email it’s just for one game tbf and when I do with would it have an effect on the original email as my dad set up my Xbox...
  8. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  9. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?: I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password. 77814312-1230-4745-b710-5d7318ff2d98
  10. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...