How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

Discus and support How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by enderus1783, Jan 4, 2024.

1. enderus1783
    enderus1783 Guest

I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?

:)

enderus1783, Jan 4, 2024
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How can I sync my bedrock world from my PC to my android phone

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To sync a Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from a PC to an Android phone, you can follow these steps:

On your PC, go to the "Saved Worlds" folder for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. This folder is usually located at "C:\Users[Yourusername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds".

Find the world you want to sync in the "Saved Worlds" folder and copy it to a location on your PC that is easy to access, such as the desktop.

Connect your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.

On your Android phone, open the "Files" app.

In the "Files" app, navigate to the folder where you want to save the world on your Android phone.

On your PC, drag the world folder from its current location and drop it into the folder on your Android phone.

Once the transfer is complete, disconnect your Android phone from your PC.

On your Android phone, open Minecraft Bedrock Edition and select the world you just transferred from the "Saved Worlds" menu.

I hope these steps help you sync your Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from your PC to your Android phone.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Enderus1783, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The only way to transfer Minecraft worlds between two different devices is through Minecraft Realms, as you can confirm for yourself from the information in the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/4409165790605-Managing-Data-and-Game-Storage-in-Minecraft-

Note: These is a non-Microsoft website. The website appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

On the other hand, it is not possible to convert a Bedrock world to Java.

I hope this helps and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. ngocphi Win User

With.realms.yes

Without.no
  5. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
  6. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
Thema:

1. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc? - Similar Threads - transfer bedrock worlds

2. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  3. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  4. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account: I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11 caf54a4d-db51-4e5d-8e9d-3fc1beda2c3c
  5. If I purchase a minecraft texture pack on bedrock mobile, will it transfer to my PlayStation 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a minecraft texture pack on bedrock mobile, will it transfer to my PlayStation 5?: I play minecraft on the PlayStation 5, and I wanted to buy a texture pack, but I would rather spend my money on my Apple account. b1ae8b70-2d63-4d53-89b8-6c7d87a8c7a7
  6. Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft worlds, 360 to bedrock version on xbox one? Last inquirer was ignored.: So i have the 360 version of minecraft and the bedrock version on xbox one. I got my xbox one NY; it's now after the old version of minecraft xbox one was removed from shop. I have some 360 worlds...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition Microsoft account transfer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition Microsoft account transfer.: I bought Minecraft bedrock edition on another pc a while back ago, it was my mothers pc and so leading to me buying it on her Microsoft account, I now have my own pc with my own Microsoft account,...
  8. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer: Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a...
  9. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When I go to use the replace world option the...
  10. Unknown Error. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Error. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload ...: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock. I want to upload that world to Realms so I can download it onto my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. Whenever I try to use the...