How to transfer Minecraft from Windows 11 to Xbox One

Discus and support How to transfer Minecraft from Windows 11 to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft: Bedrock edition on my desktop, but it wont transfer to Xbox One, it was purchased on my account, but now after setting up my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Fortunato, Dec 22, 2023.

1. How to transfer Minecraft from Windows 11 to Xbox One

I bought Minecraft: Bedrock edition on my desktop, but it wont transfer to Xbox One, it was purchased on my account, but now after setting up my Xbox one, it wont transfer, despite being the same edition on both devices and being able to hook up my Xbox 360 controller and play the same as i would on the Xbox.

:)

Liam Fortunato, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to purchase the Xbox version in order to play it on the console. Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  4. Gateway425 Win User

Question Minecraft on Xbox One

5. Voltren Xytech Win User

why is it near impossible to get my Xbox console captures over to my Windows 11 PC?

uh... no im having problems with the fact its not available on Windows 11 at all, and its the only reliable way to transfer captures between a console and PC

and my issue is that since my computer is now windows 11 i have no reliable way to transfer my captures from my Xbox to my PC
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
Thema:

1. How to transfer Minecraft from Windows 11 to Xbox One - Similar Threads - transfer Minecraft Windows

2. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  3. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  4. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  5. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  6. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  9. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?: So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's...
  10. How do I transfer Minecraft Windows 10 edition to a new laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer Minecraft Windows 10 edition to a new laptop?: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition at christmas 2021, I bought a new device and want to transfer the game. When I log into the microsoft store with the same microsoft account I bought the...