How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

Discus and support How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mommabee0214, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Mommabee0214
    Mommabee0214 Guest

How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it into his Minecraft account on his Nintendo switch.. I can’t access online on his switch and that’s what the internet keeps telling me to do, so if anyone knows how to help me please reach out!! Thank you in advance!!

:)

Mommabee0214, Sep 17, 2023
  2. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

We cant help with a nintendo question
    This is not a Nintendo Question. The Minecraft game is owned by Microsoft. Your own game tells you on the startup screen to Link your Microsoft Account in order to preserve purchases from the Marketplace. I did that. I had 4000+ Minecoins (digital currency
    directly related to Minecraft) and texture packs in the marketplace inventory. When I created and linked the Microsoft account, my Minecoins and purchases are no longer there. So there has been some kind of disconnect between Minecraft and the Microsoft
    account. The Marketplace for Minecraft is not called "Nintendo Marketplace".
  3. CarTzy Win User

How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo switch..

Hello Mommabee0214,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. Minecoins are tied to the platform where they were purchased and cannot be transferred across different devices or accounts. You can only use Minecoins on the same platform and account where you bought them.

Please see: Minecraft Marketplace FAQ | Xbox Support

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us again. Have a great day!
  4. CarTzy Win User

How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo switch..

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Minecoins not showing on my Nitendo switch account

Hello Francine Idowu,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get your Minecoins on your Nintendo Switch account. Have you tried restarting your Nintendo Switch console to see if the Minecoins appear? If not, please try that first.

If the Minecoins still do not appear, please ensure that you have linked your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch

2. Select "Sign In" from the main menu

3. Select "Sign in with a Microsoft Account"

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account

If you have already linked your accounts and the Minecoins still do not appear, please contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your Minecoins are properly linked to your Nintendo Switch account.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.
    (Disclaimer: you may need to change the language of the support page to your preferred one)

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have redeemed a store bought card for Minecraft minecoins but the coins are not on our Nintendo switch Minecraft

Hi Peter! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Minecoins.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Yanyannnn: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/4d75e9ac-ff45-4c8f-8fe1-e52aa3effc9a

"Have you tried restarting your Nintendo Switch console to see if the Minecoins appear? If not, please try that first.

If the Minecoins still do not appear, please ensure that you have linked your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch

2. Select "Sign In" from the main menu

3. Select "Sign in with a Microsoft Account"

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account

If you have already linked your accounts and the Minecoins still do not appear, please contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your Minecoins are properly linked to your Nintendo Switch account.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo... - Similar Threads - transfer Minecoins Microsoft

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  9. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  10. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...