How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

Discus and support How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily Guillory, Dec 27, 2023.

1. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we upgraded and received an Xbox S, and have sixteen games on our original Xbox that we are attempting to transfer as to not rebuy (entire Tomb Raider series, Minecraft, etc) to our new one, and every game says we don't own it. We've done research and our Microsoft account (under his account which used to be primary as well as my own) and neither account shows that we own anything but Minecraft. We play all of the games we're trying to do the network transfer on very often and majority are discs which can't be inserted into the new S series. The network transfer also doesn't allow us access.

:)

Emily Guillory, Dec 27, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no only digital games will work on xbox series s

Disk gamed cant be ruined on series s only by upgrading to serirs x can you use disks gsmes
  3. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like the games were purchased under his account. You would need access to his account to be able to sign into that account on the new console and set it as that accounts Home. His account wouldn't be the same as the Microsoft account you signed into because each account would be different. Without his account, you would only be able to access the games on the old console unless you purchase them again.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Can't download crysis 2

> Can't we transfer all our games and arcades games to our new profile?

No. However, if your old & new profiles are on the same xbox, you can sign in w/ yr new proifle to use games & arcade games, from the old profile.

> So can we transfer all the achievements to our new profile?

No.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Will we be able to transfer our Gamertag and all of it's Achievements to Xbox Scarlett?

I imagine it will be similar to how we transferred everything to our Xbox One’s.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Information.

Thema:

1. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S? - Similar Threads - transfer games late

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  4. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  5. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  6. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  8. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  9. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  10. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...