How to transfer Funds to another Family Member

Discus and support How to transfer Funds to another Family Member in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to pay to change my Gamertag, so i got a parent to add the money to my account using my own card (Since apparently even though I'm 20 and legal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tangwyn tocker, Nov 30, 2023.

1. How to transfer Funds to another Family Member

Trying to pay to change my Gamertag, so i got a parent to add the money to my account using my own card (Since apparently even though I'm 20 and legal age in my country as an Adult, I need someone above 21) and we tried adding it when asked to add money, but it wouldnt let us change the country, so we added a card to their account using the account page then selected my account and selected Add Money, but it added money to THEIR account INSTEAD. Being in New Zealand and the purchase being $9.99USD ($16NZD) We added 20 to it. We thought it had gone to my account but we were still prompted to add money. So after discovering the Issue I'm left with a dilemma. Spend another 20 dollars to get this done, being 40 in total from me, or wait for call hours which will be in the dead of night for me. So I'm asking a question here, How to either Transfer Funds, or pay for the Gamertag Change with a different Account?

:)

tangwyn tocker, Nov 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Tangwyn. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It's not possible to transfer a Microsoft balance from one account to another. I'm afraid it's also not possible to pay for a gamertag change with a different account, the payment has to come from your own account.
  3. tangwyn tocker Win User

True, it's just exhausting. I'll call them tonight and see if something can be arranged
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I suppose you could use the money on that account to gift your own account a game or other purchase from the Microsoft Store, but it won't be possible to use it for a gamertag change at this point.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Alright, let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. tangwyn tocker Win User

So i've wasted 20 Dollars on an account I'll never use? Fun.
Thema:

1. How to transfer Funds to another Family Member - Similar Threads - transfer Funds another

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  9. How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate...

in XBoX on Windows
    How soon after transferring cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it an immediate...: How long after transferring my cash back funds to my PayPal will it post ? Is it immediate? 86cbec11-0b49-4b99-9634-5af4ef12bfec
  10. The ability to transfer funds

in XBoX on Windows
    The ability to transfer funds: I want it to be possible to transfer gift card and other funds to another account if the funds are added to an incorrect account b90d4510-976c-441f-b1a0-16e830eda29a