How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?

Discus and support How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anybody know if there is a way to transfer my Fallout 3 Xbox 360 save file to my Xbox One if i don't have a Gold Membership. I cannot use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnnydigsgirls, Nov 15, 2015.

1. How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?

Does anybody know if there is a way to transfer my Fallout 3 Xbox 360 save file to my Xbox One if i don't have a Gold Membership.

I cannot use the cloud save option to transfer due to only having a Silver Membship... which seems odd as the Xbox One uses cloud saves just fine.

Is it possible to save my Fallout 3 game save to a USB Stick and connect that to the Xbox One or is it not recognized - anyone tried ?

Although the backwards compatability option seems to work alot better than i expected, this restriction alone would stop me using my 360 games as i don't particularly fancy putting in another 116 hours of gameplay again on a single game alone.

Maybe the cloud saves for 360 should be opened up to Silver Members to get with the times as there is no way in hell i will buy a Gold Subscription just so i can saves my games to the cloud.

Oh well... back to my 360 !

:)

johnnydigsgirls, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Memory

my son has been using my old 360 but now has his own Xbox 1 and wants his save files. Is there a way to transfer game saves from 360 to Xbox 1 without buying a gold membership to get the cloud? I have gold but can't transfer his saves because they are on
    his profile. If there is not a way can you give me a one time use code for a day just so I can transfer his saves? Also when he is old enough can he share my gold service since he is on other console so we can play together or is it one required per console?

ChrisAbraham29, Nov 15, 2015
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Can you transfer saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via USB?

Hello. You cannot transfer saves via a USB. However, if you have a Gold membership and the game that you want to transfer your saves for is a backwards compatible title then you can load the saves onto the Cloud and transfer them that way. However, please
    remember that this is a one way transfer and they cannot be moved back to the 360.

onyxishere, Nov 15, 2015
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

If its that important to you, buy a month card.

Otherwise, just play it on the 360.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Nov 15, 2015
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

If its that important to you, buy a month card.

Otherwise, just play it on the 360.
  6. MichaelSmith26 Win User

transfer data from xbox360 to xbox one

48hour or 14day trials dont enable gold on 360s

You will havetp purchase full gold and save your games online

And no local saves wont move to cloud you have to resave the games
    So there's no way to get my 360 saves over to my Xbox One without purchasing the Live Gold? Even if I choose to save them in the cloud it still won't happen without a real Live Gold membership? And I can't enable the cloud on the 360 without a real Live Gold
    membership? Is all this correct?
  7. iareBRENDEN Win User

Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an X1X Scorpio.

8. onyxishere Win User

Can you transfer saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via USB?

Hello. You cannot transfer saves via a USB. However, if you have a Gold membership and the game that you want to transfer your saves for is a backwards compatible title then you can load the saves onto the Cloud and transfer them that way. However, please
    remember that this is a one way transfer and they cannot be moved back to the 360.
  9. Arminator Win User

First time user

[quote user="RunningRichw"]

My son has used xbox 360 without subscription to live for 1 year.

I have now purchased a 3m gold subscription and redeemed online - adding it to my microsoft account.

My son has a microsoft account he uses for email which is "family" linked to mine.

How do i "transfer" this credit to his profile on the xbox?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, you can't transfer Gold memberships like that.

On the Xbox One the "Home Console" can share the Gold membership to other accounts on that very console, but the Xbox 360 console can't do that.

You need to either buy a separate Gold membership for your son via Prepaid Gold cards, or subscribe to the Gold membership with his account.
Thema:

1. How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ? - Similar Threads - transfer Fallout 360

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  5. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  6. Transfer of fallout 76 from xbox one to series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer of fallout 76 from xbox one to series s: Hello, I just bought a series s and cannot transfer any games over from my Xbox one, namely fallout 76. I have tried a network transfer and a external hard drive transfer but each time I try to...
  7. Transfer Fallout 4 from Xbox one S to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Fallout 4 from Xbox one S to PC: I want to transfer to play fallout (with gold sale) on my pc but it' only for Xbo x but hell I can buy it for the pc too. Same with Walking dead season 2 why can't I play it on pc there is a pc...
  8. Fallout 3 DLC Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC Transfer: I installed The Pitt DLC for Fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 using the Pitt/Anchorage disc. On my Xbox one, I have Fallout 3 installed digitally. The DLC, however, does not show up on the One....
  9. if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one: i was just wondering if i have two xbox ones and i have fallout 4 season pass and battlefront season pass if i move all the data to another xbox one say the xbox one s will i still get all my game...
  10. Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc problems & alien isolation transfer: As like everyone else I use to own Fallout 3 GOTY edition, now the problem is that the dlc disc is long gone and my dlc was not digitally downloaded but is still present on my 360. How do I...