How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner?

Discus and support How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm an Admin in a club and the owner suddenly passed away a year ago. I've been running the club to honor her legacy and I cannot promote anyone to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skyzoo5, Jun 26, 2020.

1. skyzoo5
    skyzoo5 Guest

I'm an Admin in a club and the owner suddenly passed away a year ago. I've been running the club to honor her legacy and I cannot promote anyone to help me as admin. How can I go about getting ownership of the club if possible? The club is called "Farm
    Together Community", the deceased owner is Tiamarie (gamertag KardashianKhaos). I appreciate any help and thank you.

Respectfully,

Tim Bibbs/

:)

skyzoo5, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. skyzoo5 Win User

Forgive me for not completely replying to your message. I thought about starting a new club as you mentioned but felt by doing so wouldn’t honor her legacy from an Xbox standpoint. She appointed me as the only admin prior to her passing and if possible
    would like to keep the club intact.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

This would be something that you may need to contact support directly about. I would reccomend doing so during the normal business hours so you can speak directly to a support agent.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DGTAL2 MGC Win User

All you should need to do is contact support. They are good at resolving issues such as yours.
  5. skyzoo5 Win User

I found out via her Facebook page when she passed over a year ago.
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Out of curiosity how did you find out about this person's passing? Was someone else using their account to let people know? If so, perhaps they can transfer ownership or they could delete the club which would make the name available to use again so that
    you could create it again and get your old members to join. You could always create a new club with a slight difference in it's name and still get the old members to move over since you have been unofficially running the other one anyway. Sorry to hear about
    your situation, but respect on trying to keep it going.
Thema:

1. How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner? - Similar Threads - transfer club Ownership

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. Club Ownership Transfer Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Club Ownership Transfer Issues: Hi, I've tried every device possible to transfer ownership to one of my admins but I keep getting the same error message. "You can't transfer your club to this person now." "Transfer ownership to...
  5. FIFA 21 pro club manager transfer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 pro club manager transfer issues: When I try to transfer the manager in order to leave the team when I select another profile it kicks me out 41c94215-162a-4f83-a758-d49d69a51824
  6. Cannot delete or transfer owmership of club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot delete or transfer owmership of club: Hey. I am on a child account and I have made a social club which I cannot get rid of. If I try and delete it or transfer it's ownership from the Xbox, then it says "That didn't work" and "Sorry,...
  7. Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club: Hello everyone! I would like to know how to transfer my GTA V account from PSN to Xbox Live GTA V. But I've already started a new player on the Xbox Live account. Could anyone tell me how to do...
  8. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership: Followup of Cannot Transfer Club Ownership as I am no longer able to respond there. Unfortunately the ownership transfer eventually went through, but the person I transferred it to was...
  9. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership: I've been trying for the past 3 days to transfer club ownership, and have tried transferring it to 5 different club admins but it just will not work! The admins do not already have ownership of...
  10. GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer: I cancelled my Xbox live membership a few weeks back as I changed my 360 to a PS4. i created a rockstar social club account to link my PS4 and old Xbox gta online data however, when I added Xbox...