How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

Discus and support How to transfer an MS flight sim product code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeB2B, Dec 28, 2023.

1. GeorgeB2B
    GeorgeB2B Guest

My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code. So, she (not knowing) followed that link and entered the product code in her MS Account thinking that is how you get the DVD of the MSFS software (she does not do any gaming). Now when I try to redeem the product code on my Xbox, it is already redeemed.

How can she transfer that product code from her account to my account so that I can use the MSFS?

:)

GeorgeB2B, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Please, check her transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

You can also check her library.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Choose Full library > All owned games.
  4. GeorgeB2B Win User

Well, I was able to add my daughter's account on to my Xbox and I also made my Xbox her "home Xbox". Looking on my Xbox under her account I see nothing that appears with regard to the redeemed code or availability of MSFS. I just learned she somehow redeemed the code on her cell phone. Not sure how yet, but I assume she brought up the redeem web page and logged into her Microsoft account. Also, I was able to look at her MS account on my desktop using Edge and I don't see any recent purchases or anything else that looks like MSFS software/license/redemption. Any thoughts on how to recover/find this redemption code?

Thanks in advance.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No as.once.the code is redeemed she's going to have to record her account onto.your console.and make .it her home console
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi GeorgeB2B, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

We can't transfer games from one account to another.

You can, however, use her account on your console and set your console to be her home console.

That way, you should be able to access the game downloaded using her account.
Thema:

1. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code? - Similar Threads - transfer flight sim

2. HOW CA I TRANSFER MY FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND ADDS TO A NEW XBOX 1 TB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW CA I TRANSFER MY FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND ADDS TO A NEW XBOX 1 TB: Good morning: I have a question I bought a xbox series s black and i need to transfer my flight simulator from a white xbox s to a black xbox s 1tb and all the apps ¿How can i transfer it if i...
  3. Can I transfer MS Flight Sim2020 form one account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer MS Flight Sim2020 form one account to another?: I have two MS accounts. My main one which has 99% of things (sync'd to me Steam Account) Old Xbox Account - which only has my MS Flight Sim 2020 on it. I know there is no way to merge accounts...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 feature transfer error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 feature transfer error: Hi Bought the above game on disc on Tuesday. I have been trying to install it but i cant get any further than disc 2 and it comes up with message below. I have cleaned the disc many times. Can...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) My code was redeemed on HP Desktop I7 with poor graphics card. I have uninstalled the game on the HP and I would...
  6. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi all, A friend of mine bought the boxed version of Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe Edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover that his PC could not cope up. Can he "un-redeem" the...
  7. Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it happened on disk 9, the second time on disk 7....
  8. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi there, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover during installation that my PC won't support the game (I only have 1Gb of video RAM :(...
  9. Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?: I have 2 laptops. I installed Flight Simulator 2020 on my laptop powered by GTX 1650 and the performance was only satisfactory. The other laptop has 1060 6GB and I’m expecting the performance will...
  10. Transfer MS Flight Simulator to my husband's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer MS Flight Simulator to my husband's Microsoft account: Hello - I purchased the new MS Flight Simulator for my husband, from my account - is there an easy way to transfer that purchase to his Microsoft account so he can associate it with his device?...