How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.

Discus and support How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ? Thanks you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neptune707, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Neptune707
    Neptune707 Guest

Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ?

Thanks you

:)

Neptune707, Sep 18, 2016
  2. Statue111
    Statue111 Guest
    Any way to find out lost files?

Hello Ya'All:

I recently had a USB key die. I notice that I had to be on Xbox Live in order to transfer games to the USB key. I assume when I transferred the download from my hard drive to the USB key, that the transfer is somehow tracked or logged. I recently had a USB
    key die, and was wondering if there was any way to find out what was on it/what data was lost?

Lance

Statue111, Sep 18, 2016
  3. SneakyXBrent
    SneakyXBrent Guest
    Save Transfer Area - Minecraft transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

I was trying to figure out how to transfer my Minecraft world from my xbox 360 to my xbox one. In doing so I had some trouble figuring out how to actually start the transfer. I went to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/minecraft-dlc-save-transfer
    and followed the steps. Now no where in the support page does it mention how to access the " save transfer area."

After a good hour of looking through many forum post, I found that you simply have to go to your xbox 360 > start MineCraft > hover over the world you want to transfer > press Ya

SneakyXBrent, Sep 18, 2016
  4. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest

if you go to My Games & Apps and highlight Minecraft, then press the Menu (Start) button, you can choose Manage Game. this will display all stored content including the installed game and any DLC or Saved Games. you should be able to choose the Save File
    for your profile and move it to another storage device.

QuickMythril, Sep 18, 2016
  5. QuickMythril Win User

if you go to My Games & Apps and highlight Minecraft, then press the Menu (Start) button, you can choose Manage Game. this will display all stored content including the installed game and any DLC or Saved Games. you should be able to choose the Save File
    for your profile and move it to another storage device.
  6. Nathan Michel1 Win User

My ga

Thank you for your answer, but I can only transfer it to a hard drive or my usb key, I don't know how to install it on the console itself.
  7. vI iXenzZ Vx Win User

Join For Minecraft XBL Team

I will upload it via usb, and then you can use a program like horizon to install it! Youtube something like 'How to download maps for minecraft xbox edition' :p
  8. paulsmid Win User

Any way to find out lost files?

no there isnt something like a transfer log on the xbox.iam afraid that if you cant read the data on the usb key all data is lost on the key.
  9. dragons claw69 Win User

Is there a way to transfer data from xbox slim to another slim?

If you mean to transfer profiles etc. then you can use a USB key to do so. I have an 8Gb key for just that purpose.
Thema:

1. How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key. - Similar Threads - transfer minecraft map

2. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  3. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  4. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  5. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  6. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  7. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  8. How to transfer Minecraft from Windows 11 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Minecraft from Windows 11 to Xbox One: I bought Minecraft: Bedrock edition on my desktop, but it wont transfer to Xbox One, it was purchased on my account, but now after setting up my Xbox one, it wont transfer, despite being the same...
  9. Minecraft Xbox one map transfer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one map transfer issues: Okay, so I uploaded my map from the 360, it works fine, I was able to get into it and start playing but there are two issues and one of them was pretty serious (well for me at least). One was, in...
  10. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.: I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and...