How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

Discus and support How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gabriel ramos5, Mar 19, 2024.

1. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft but it said couldnt download. And so i tried to delete the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder but it just made it worse. How do i bring back the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder???

:)

gabriel ramos5, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. bugeater93 Win User

10 Year Anniversary Helmet Code Deleted By Accident

I've tried recovering deleted items from my spam and trash folders, but they're permanently deleted after 24-hours. Why can't they just e-mail the code again? Thanks.
  4. III Logical III Win User

I deleted my Email with an XBL Code

Hello there NoGo,

If you are using Hotmail or Outlook, there is a feature called ''Recover Deleted Messages''

If you have deleted the email from the deleted folder, you can get it back if it hasn't been that long since you deleted it.

Give it a try and see if it works.

-

This is what the Microsoft help page has said about recovering deleted messages.

[quote user="Microsoft Help: Deleted email messages"]

With Hotmail, you can recover email that might have been accidently deleted from your inbox. This is also helpful if your account has been hacked, because hackers often delete all the messages in an account.

To recover deleted email

• In the left pane of the Hotmail window, click the Deleted folder, scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click
      recover deleted messages.

Hotmail will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your
      Deleted folder. If you don't see the deleted messages that you wanted, it means they are permanently lost.

When the recovered messages are back in your Deleted folder, you should move the important ones back to your inbox or personal folders because the
    Deleted folder gets cleaned out periodically.

Note
    • This feature doesn’t work for child accounts. This way, parents can be confident that when they delete messages from their children’s accounts, they stay deleted.

[/quote]

Good luck!
  5. SammyVS Win User

Game unstilled but still on my PC

You can delete the files in the WindowsApps folder on your drive but first, you have to take ownership. After entering the folder you should see a folder called ''deleted'', delete that folder and see if it solves the problem.
  6. markland1 Win User

unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3

well i fond the folder that is responsible but the folder has permission that are stopping me from deleting it. iv looked up how to remove it so im going to instal a program that will remove it hopefully after that the download will work
Thema:

1. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it? - Similar Threads - recover com mojang

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...