How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

Discus and support How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simon Blandford, Aug 4, 2023.

1. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the Xbox version of the game removed and my PC Disc Set and Activation Code reinstated. I cannot find anyone in Microsoft that I can actually talk to to resolve this issue. I have requested a call back on 10 occasions and always get the message call back later

:)

Simon Blandford, Aug 4, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to MSFS by MS employees

Thanks for reaching out to the Microsoft Community, my name is Fernando and I'm glad I could help.

I'll give you the direct support link so you can talk to a live agent, they can help you in this case.

(Note) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.
    https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/contact-us

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. Soap-CA3DAE8E-DD6C-4 Win User

/appeal

Yes i received an email from someone saying there had been no unauthorised access or hacking on my account. My account was locked during the investigation however my account has not been unbanned? :(
  4. JohnReeves6 Win User

Billed for item I did not purchase and did not receive

I do believe it is a genuine purchase through another account but some how this account had access to my PayPal account. I have only ever had the one account with Microsoft and as such I cannot access this other account, I am not sure which way to turn. I have cancelled Microsoft access to my PayPal but still have a bill which I do not own.

Its impossible to talk to someone at Microsoft Xbox to try and solve this issue and even if I could access someone I have no way of producing an email address and password to the account where the purchase was made.

I don't believe I have been hacked as the purchase was not big (Ultimate 3 Months) and no other purchases have been made.

I receive a purchase notification from PayPal but did not receive a notification from Microsoft.

Thank you again for Sam for your input.
  5. kev edin Win User

Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing

Had anyone else got access to your xbox ?

If not then as said Microsoft probably changed it . Get in touch with them and ask what happened

If it was a unauthorised change the will help get your account back . đź‘Ť
  6. KxD FlipZ Win User

Multiplayer Can't Start: Says "The Current Profile Is Not Allowed To Play On Xbox Live" - WTF???

I just tried talking with someone they said they couldnt authorize my credit card
Thema:

How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

1. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to... - Similar Threads - talk someone authority

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  5. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  6. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  7. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  8. How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i talk to someone about recovering my account: My account was recently closed by Microsoft due to suspicions that someone was trying to access it, however when I try to recover my account and it asks for my personal data i enter it, only to be...
  9. Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this: I got told by someone in a party to go kys then I got a suspension bc I txt him back calling him the b word and now I'm suspended, I was just tryina defend myself cause you know I got told to go...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...