How to switch versions on dual generational games

Discus and support How to switch versions on dual generational games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoopedRacer2007, Jan 5, 2024.

1. How to switch versions on dual generational games

I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version while I’m on the Series X version. When I go to manage the game I can’t choose to download/switch to the Xbox one version. So how can I switch versions to play with my friends?

:)

LoopedRacer2007, Jan 5, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

It isn't on the case he told.You to confirm the content based on the back of the disk cover

It's usually within your documentation usually a slip.within your case for the code

Your disk cover or.box will tell you what it includes

It would be dangerous for a code to be on the box as anyonr could redeem it
  3. LoopedRacer2007 Win User

Hi Kris,

I checked the back of my disc case and I couldn’t find anything. No code or confirmation that there is a code. Any other ideas?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello LoopedRacer2007! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Usually when you get both version, you get the Series X version on disc and a code for the Xbox One version. The back of the case should confirm its a code.
  5. LoopedRacer2007 Win User

Either way, I’ve checked the case numerous times and I couldn’t find anything. The only thing inside is a slip talking about Ultimate team and downloading the app.
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

360 & One Season Pass

@Rouge Minerva

No, that is completely correct. The purchased Season Pass for the 360 will carry over to the One, there is only one charge for the Season Pass. But to enjoy it on both platforms, you would need a copy of the game on each platform. Fortunately this and many
    other cross generational games are offering an upgrade to the One version for $10 with trade-in of the 360 disc version. Also Activision is offering a dual- license digital version of Ghosts for $70 which covers both the 360 and Once versions - no trade-in
    necessary.
Thema:

1. How to switch versions on dual generational games - Similar Threads - switch versions dual

2. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  3. I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...: I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it or do I need to pay again for the switch version 444139c5-9c62-4d78-99db-70a9ff51764f
  4. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  5. Can you switch out game versions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you switch out game versions?: My Homie gifted me final fantasy XV but he accidentally bought the windows version (im not sure if thats whats effecting me from not being able to start it up) and i only play on xbox so it wont...
  6. WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY cant the SWITCH version of Minecraft see or join LAN servers?: So, ALL other versions can see and join LAN servers. PC, Windows, Xbox, PS4, they can all see and join my LAN server. WHY cant the Switch version see or join it? ALL are running the latest...
  7. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...: I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the game does not help either. There isn't anything...
  8. Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to permanently connect your Microsoft account to your Switch version of Minecraft?: I've been playing for a while and it's quite repetitive to remote connect every time I boot up Minecraft on my Switch. If there's any way I can somehow keep my account connected to my switch, it...
  9. My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account on switch won’t link to my MCPE version.: For some reason whenever i try to login on my switch, it takes me to a microsoft page to connect my microsoft account. But on the other hand whenever i tyr to login on my IOS device, it takes me...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Version: Hey guys, so basically my nephew wants to play Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch. He already played on a server on the Switch, but now we are getting a message, that we need a Microsoft account and...