How to switch main emails

Discus and support How to switch main emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to swap main emails? I hate the fact that in order to change passwords, I have to email one of my parent's emails since I've had an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by W Alastor W, Dec 10, 2022.

1. W Alastor W
    W Alastor W Guest

Is there a way to swap main emails? I hate the fact that in order to change passwords, I have to email one of my parent's emails since I've had an Xbox since I was young so it was tied to their email. Is there a way I can change it to where it emails mine instead?

:)

W Alastor W, Dec 10, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

changing the email will not change, the access email is just a name and password, the restriction is in the profile, you must change the privacy settings, and remove your family account where your parents configure the settings for your account if there is.

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings

see how a family account works.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli....
  3. KarlLetting Win User

2 Xbox Live Accounts, Wanting to Deleted 1 and Change Email On The Other??

Ok, its been over a month now, and i was final able to switch my account email over so BlockABoots is now my main account with my main email, so CommendedFlyer2 is now more, YAY!!!
  4. SmashbroPit Win User

How do I switch my main email when logging in?

5. ANGAMERDUDE9 Win User

microsoft account question

Well I think should just switch to your secondary email that is not use one your main live account.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live account is attached to a dead gamertag

Thema:

1. How to switch main emails - Similar Threads - switch main emails

2. How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?: My Xbox is set to IPv4 but I’m not sure how to switch to IPv6 217ba0e3-ac1f-4487-b486-456a8a78905c
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  5. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  6. Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?: Hello! Today I went to play Minecraft on my switch, and it said it had to update (the 1.19.70 update) so I did that. Then after it had updated it would not load. It would get to exactly 66% on the...
  7. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...: I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the game does not help either. There isn't anything...
  8. Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...: This would make my life a lot easier, thanks 0ecbcfd2-2a7a-4789-baae-58b90aa8a45a
  9. How do I switch my main email when logging in?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I switch my main email when logging in?: I logged on with an old email by accident, logged out and on to my current one and then purchased the one month pass. I was able to download one game but after that it acts as if I'm on my other...
  10. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP: Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the...