How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

Discus and support How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keegan S, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Keegan S
    Keegan S Guest

How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do this and as far as I can tell there is no workaround at the moment. I am not sure which app last updated to be honest, I cannot find a version history or update log for either app(maybe I am an idiot). Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening? At the very least I wanted to report the issue in the hopes this can be changed in the future... which I also don't know how to do. The support website appears not to have anything resembling a "report a problem" feature(again, maybe I am being an idiot)... PLEASE SEND HELP lol

:)

Keegan S, Jul 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: